Thread: Geese O'sullivan is killing me!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Geese O'sullivan is killing me!

Hey Guys, I now sit in first place in my points only keeper league. My 6th forward is underahiever Patrick O'sullivan. Just don't what to do. No one want's him and I can't see myself holding on to him much longer. We don't have WW pick up, I can re-buy his contract and draft a player at mid-year, I would then have the 20th Overall(not a great pick)

Is there any signs of him doing better in the second half? I really doubt it.

Any ideas? opinions?

Thanks
    Last edited by Clinkers; December 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM.

Administrator

I'm sorry but what on earth does a goose have to do with this?

Anyways, I don't really see him having much of a better second half. He just isn't putting in the effort necessary. If there was a reliable timeline on Comrie's return we could speculate on the odds of O'Sullivan picking it up. They had a lot of chemistry in the preseason and early season. I could see O'Sullivan getting it kick started if/when Comrie returns but I'm not hopeful that it will be soon or that it will be effective enough.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Stud

He's been producing marginally better than most of the Oilers at even strength (excluding Penner). Its his PP stats that stink, 3 PP-points and he has the 2nd most PP time of all forwards. That tells me he's not being utilized properly on the PP. I don't watch a lot of Oiler games, so I can't comment on how he's used. But if he starts producing on the PP, his stats will improve.

EDIT: I posted and then noticed he's a -18. So guess his production at EV hasn't been THAT good.
    Last edited by slufoot; December 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM.
    20 Team Pool Points Keeper
    G =1,A=1,PPG=1,PPA=0.5, SHG=1,GWG=1,PIM=0.1,+/-=0.25
    Goalie cats (W=2, SO=3, SV=0.05)

F: Malkin, B.Richards, Franzen, D.Brown, Boedker, Zajac, Atkinson, Scheifele, Read, Boyes
    D: Green, Schultz, Faulk, Goligoski
    G: Crawford