Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Holy Makarov!

Super Moderator

Yeah I'm curious where you've been reading that, newellky? Cause from everything I've read from scouts and the Blackhawks reports last year, Makarov was quite a bit ahead of Beach, let alone Aliu who wasn't even close last year. I'm saying here that Makarov will make it ahead of both those guys (just not promising on the Hawks), but that's just my guess.
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Star

All this comes from the fact that Makarov wasn't in Chicago prospects camp over the last while where Aliu was a mature man among boys.

Sentium is entirely right: wait for the real camp before you make a snap decision with Makarov...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by hockeypoolgeek View Post
    All this comes from the fact that Makarov wasn't in Chicago prospects camp over the last while where Aliu was a mature man among boys.

Sentium is entirely right: wait for the real camp before you make a snap decision with Makarov...
    if he comes to the camp that is....he wants NHl minutes adn the hawks have 14 NHL forwards already without guys like beach, aliu, skille and makarov....i hope he comes because i own him in all my leagues i just dont think his dream is to be the 13-15th forward or an AHL player which is why he went home last year

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Again, it doesn't make any sense in the world to not come at all. He knows that if he plays well enough in camp, then if he can't make the Hawks roster outright, then he can at least be traded.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by sentium View Post
    Again, it doesn't make any sense in the world to not come at all. He knows that if he plays well enough in camp, then if he can't make the Hawks roster outright, then he can at least be traded.
    we will know at somepoint in the future if he feels the same way....i hope he comes so time will tell