Thread: Who Would You Pick to Keep for 1 year

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Who Would You Pick to Keep for 1 year

I have one spot open on my roster. We are using a Roto stlye format and renew each year. The scoring categories are G,A,total pts, +/-, SOG and Pims.
    The choice is either Erat or Hudler.
    Who would be your choice?

Thanks in advance for your comments.
    15 Teams Rotisserie league
    12F - 6D - 2G + 4reserves - Sal Cap $27.00 on draft day (not incl. res) $33.00 incl. reserves - max 2 year contract, protecting up to 10 players going into draft. Scoring format F & D "G - A - TPTS - SOG - PIMS - +/-" Goalies - Save pct and Wins

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re:Who Would You Pick to Keep for 1 year

Erat is going to get prime ice time especially with Sully out and Kariya gone likely more PP time which translates into points. 60 to 70 points seems realistic.

Hudler will get more ice time with the changes in Detroit but not with the big guns so I think optimistically a top end of 45 for this year which is a big step up. He is a shooter so he might in fact contribute more in the cat than Erat - but likely not enough to swing the decision his way. He will have a very decent +/- but Erat\'s won\'t be bad. No great differentiation on PIM\'s I suspect.

This would be an easy call for me of Erat. Top line, 4th year and improving.

Dobber Sports Genius

i agree , erat , he\'s consistent and a bit underated.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Ninja

Agree with the two previous posts, Erat is the way to go on this one. He\'s more a sure thing than Hudler. Sure Hudler has more upside, but will he show it this year? Not sure, go with Erat.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket