Thread: I'll try this here....rebuilding

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default I'll try this here....rebuilding

Marchenko, Zuccarello (whom I can easily flip again for a decent pick) and a 2nd (Mayne 18th overall) for my Kreider.

Thoughts?

Marchenko is LW/RW and Zook is a RW.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: I'll try this here....rebuilding

My first choice would be to try to send Kreider and something for a higher-caliber return than Marchenko. Is the 18th overall a rookie pick or do you keep some number of players each year and the pick is from the pool of available players. 18th overall in a rookie draft can yield value, but in the actual NHL draft, around 18 is where the likelihood of career success tends to sharply trend downward. I wouldn't give much value to a rookie pick after 10 in most drafts. Overall, this doesn't really thrill me that much, but if you can't get anyone to send you higher talent, then I'd consider it.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: I'll try this here....rebuilding

If you can flip Zucc for a good pick then you are getting more total value but Kreider has the highest value still of all assets so you might be able to get a higher upside asset. Marchenko still has a lot of question marks.