Thread: Oh Wow! THAT's a very big ask.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Oh Wow! THAT's a very big ask.

This thread has Ended. No need to read further. It was improper of me to post what I did and I apologize to Dobber and his Crew for my thoughtlessness.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Oh Wow! THAT's a very big ask.

most in group 2 I would take ahead of Taveras except Zucc & Pavs, consider them old and equal - Tuch, Meier, Eichel, may have 90 upside, Konecny, Suzuki, Verhaughe , may have 80 upside
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks very much for taking a few minutes to help Magicstew. Appreciate it.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Icon

I'm probably swapping in Eichel and Marchand for Bratt and Buchnevich. There's definitely a few others that could end up outproducing but I think those are the switches I would go with
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Stud

A friendly recommendation that it might not be appreciated to list that much detailed info from Dobber’s guide. I’m not speaking for him, but I could imagine it might not be received well. He and his team spend a ton of time preparing the guide each year and it is something people have to pay for. Your question is completely fine to ask, but consider if you need to list the point totals.

Eichel over Buch or Thomas is a move I would make.
    12 Team Weekly H2H, Daily Lineups. Keep 7 + 1 Prospect (<164 NHL games).
    Scoring:
    PLAYER: G(3), A(2), D Pts(addt'l 0.7), +/-(0.5), PPP(addt'l 1), SHP(addt'l 0.5), SOG(0.4), BLK(0.8)
    GOALIE: W(2), GA(-1.5), Saves(0.3), SO(3)
    Positions - 3C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 5 Bench, 4 IR, 1 prospect

C - J Hughes(LW), Hintz, Malkin, Pinto
    LW - M Tkachuk(RW), Robertson
    RW - Rust, Necas, Zuccarello
    D - Makar, Fox, Bouchard, Roy, Krug
    G - Oettinger, Thompson, Wedgewood
    Prospect Keeper - L Hughes(D)
    IR - Hill(G)

2024 Picks - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks for the "friendly recommendation" Referee 3083. I didn't even think of that. Very thoughtless of me to do that. My sincerest apologies to Dobber and crew. I am very sorry for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Referee3083 View Post
    A friendly recommendation that it might not be appreciated to list that much detailed info from Dobber’s guide. I’m not speaking for him, but I could imagine it might not be received well. He and his team spend a ton of time preparing the guide each year and it is something people have to pay for. Your question is completely fine to ask, but consider if you need to list the point totals.

Eichel over Buch or Thomas is a move I would make.