Thread: Horvat vs Sergachev + Barbashev

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Horvat vs Sergachev + Barbashev

League settings in signature. Which side would you rather? Horvat OR Sergachev + Barbashev. How about Horvat OR Sergachev 1-for-1?

Thanks!
    Goals, assists, points, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, hits, blocks, goalie wins, GAA, Sv%, shutouts.

8 teams - Keep 6 in bold (including maximum of 1 goalie).

Kaprizov, Rantanen, Svechnikov, Larkin, Hischier, Horvat, Batherson, Trocheck, Reinhart, Marchessault, Buchnevich, Tarasenko, Boeser, Meier, Tolvanen, Lafreniere, Barbashev, Teravainen.

Heiskanen, Theodore, Chabot, Chychrun, Sanheim, Weegar, Burns, Sergachev (IR).

Saros, Skinner.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Horvat vs Sergachev + Barbashev

I'd take the Sergachev side. If you can get barbashev added in that would be great, but with or without him I'm still going Sergachev. He hits, shoots and blocks really well, and his goals, assists, points and ppp keep improving each year. So far in preseason we have seen him get that top pp spot, and while it is just preseason, I feel its a good indication that he'll get the majority of pp1 time this season. There's not too many defenceman who can put up the combo of both points and periphs to the level Sergachev can, and likely will.

I should add that Horvat puts up great FOW numbers to go with his points, but I feel that those FOW can be replaced easily enough with other players, with the center depth being so deep this year.

Dobber Sports Deity

If none of them are keepers for you, why bother?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

I'm always going for the elite FOW forward unless the other guy is overwhelming. I'm not overwhelmed by Sergachev yet.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg