This league was created with the goal in mind to keeps things simple. Further league information is below. Feel free to message me with any questions, or if you are interested in joining!

Scoring:
All
players (skaters and goalies):

G = 1 point
A = 1 point

special teams points = 0.1 points

Goalies:

Every minute on ice: 0.015 points
Shots on goal against: 0.08 points
Goals Against: -0.80 points

When looking at the prior years, there is about 10-15 top100 overall goalies, with the best scoring in the 80-90 point range. Top goalies for the season are usually in the top 30. I wanted a league where goalies are certainly relevant, but not too overvalued/undervalued, so this is what I ended up with. To keep things simple, goalie points are based on their save percentage. And of course, if they happen to score a point, they will be rewarded, as well.

Rosters: 16 teams, 4 divisions. 8 teams make the playoffs, with the winner of each division automatically qualifying. Playoffs will be ordered by seed for each round.
G: 2
D: 6
RW: 4
C: 4
LW: 4

Bench: In total, 14. Maximum 8 reserves, maximum 8 minor leagues. Therefore some combination of 6-8, 7-7, or 8-6.
IR: 3

Regular season roster: 34-37 depending on IR usage.
Keepers: 29. The annual draft will be a 5 round straight draft based on overall record of the previous season. This should cause the last few drops to be difficult, especially for better teams.

All players are able to be rostered except for future year draft classes.

Fees and payments:
All league finances will be administered through Fantrax treasurer. End-of-season payouts will be allocated in accordance with the terms below:

Entry Fee: $25

Payouts: Playoff teams will receive their buy-in.

8th: $25
7th: $25
6th: $25
5th: $25
4th: $25
3rd: $50
2nd: $75
1st: $150