So I set aside a team for a friend of mine whose a bit older and not super tech savvy. At this point- we've trying to make arrangements to do a video call since two weeks before the draft and a week into the draft it has still notnhappened- so I'm going to open this team up to bidders.

First things first- were looking for a specific type of owner. We've went way out of our way to find GMs that are laid back, civil, respectful and still competetive/knowledgable to boot. Its a small group with a small buy on so were not looking for sharks. Highly competetive amd knowledgable GMs are more than welcome- were just not looking for guys who are "out for blood" if that makes sense.

The league itself is fantrax with a $50 USD currency up front. Its a 30 man roster with farm rosters of varying sizes. 3c 3rw 3lw 3ff 6d and 2g. Its a weekly hth cumulative points format with a definite bias towards goals and sogs (g4, a3, sog1, ppp+1). Goalie cats lean into wins and saves.

The other owner was a Bruins fan so I drafted Ullmark when the goalie run just kept going (and going)- and then I drafted Swayman maybe a table early to compensate for that and lock up all the Bs starts. Outside of that I just took the best guy in our format under 30. Hamilton is a beast with our cats and guys like ziba and fiala are similarly inflated in value with the sog bias.

Team so far:

C- Ziba, Miller (Rw/Lw)
Lw- J Robertson, Huberdeau
Rw- Fiala (Lw)
D- Hamilton
G- Ullmark Swayman

I feel like a lot of the early picks were no- brainers but the middle rounds are where you really put your stampe on a teM- imho anyways. Were in the NINTH round and ideally I'd like to get a manager in by the 10th although we do take our time with recruitment.

In any case if you're interested let me know. This is the SAME league that I posted for earlier but obviously these new details warranted a new thread. Email is preferred: [email protected]