Thread: Looking for manager for new dynasty

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Looking for manager for new dynasty

Its a 10 owner fantrax weekly hth format with a deep player pool and farm system. Its a cats league with a heavy emphasis on scoring for skaters and wins for goalies.

Looking for friendly, active and competetive ownership. The core group here are friends and family so this is a dynasty that will have some legs. If you've ever wanted to draft amd compete in a long lasting dynasty format- this is your opportunity!

The entry fee is $50 through fantrax and will cover the league fees, the regular season gets their buy in covered for the following season and the rest is divided 70/30 between forst amd second.

If you have questions or would like to apply please message or email me at [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Looking for manager for new dynasty

Hello all! We are pleased to report we have found one GM on here to join our league! That puts us at nine and we are ready to lock in at 10!! If there are enough responses to consider going for a 12 team format we will absolutely consider that!

This league is all about the group of guys we've managed to get on board- knowledgable and competetive- but easy going and friendly as well. Thats the key for me. We have some guys who will be writing articles for the league and were setting up a discord for enthusiastic hockey talk, league rants and likely more than a few spirited trade negotiations!

I've clarified the initial post but the fee is being changed to $50 to make the prize pool more incentivizing and this is a keep all dynasty with a farm team.

If we xan get our last GM locked in by the end of the weekend we will start our draft by this Friday! Thats a 30 man team with a 6 round prospect draft! We will be doing it online- as a slow draft with 24 hours between picks.

If you've ever wanted to get in on the ground floor of a dynasty with staying power- now is your chance!

Email me at:
    [email protected]

Dobber Sports Novice

Well we were at ten but a friend of mine dropped out haha! Now we need one again!

This is a weekly starts league- I've noticed some owners skew away from that- all gouda- just wanted to point that out so people knew coming in. I love the strategic decision making required in a weekly starts league myself- you have to do a bit of research a lot of the time and push your chips in haha! If you havent tried it id really recommend it! I've heard the criticism that is "not as involved" but if you play in one id argue thats not really the case. I actually find i spend more time on my weekly start league decisions than the daily ones- but to each their own!

Anyways- just floating that out there! Were aiming to draft on Friday although we may have to adjust that now. Ots an online slow draft with 24 hours between picks. Draft a full dynasty with farm team from scratch!!!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Sent you an email just a bit ago. From [email protected]

Cheers.

Joshua

Dobber Sports Novice

I’m interested