Thread: Looking to move a Goalie.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Looking to move a Goalie.

Have 4 very strong goalies in a league that values goalies stats very highly. Was looking to move Helly in a move to try and acquire forward/defensive depth. Is Helly for Stuetzle, Sanderson, and a prospect (M.Borque,I.Rosen,S.Edvinsson, C.Lucius,P.Krebs, L.Hughes). Another goalie poor team has B. Tkachuk, Batherson, Kent Johnson. Any help would be awesome. Thanks
    14 teams Full Dyansty.Points-G/A3.5,Plus/Minus(1/-1),PIM .5,PPP 2, Blocks .5,GWG 3,Hits .25. Goalies- Wins 3, Saves .15, SHO 6. 20 Roster: 3C,3RW,3 LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2Goalie starts C: Stutzle,Aho,Petterson. RW:Guentzel, Marner, Boldy, Hagel, Jarvis. LW:Laine, Draisaitl,Kaprizov, Huberdeau. D:Hedman,Dahlin,Heiskanen, Boqvist. G:Vas,Helly, Sorokin. Prospects​: Denisenko,Raty,Morrow,Lambert, Askerov, Wallsteadt.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Looking to move a Goalie.

Anyone?

Dobber Sports Star

Hellebuyck's arrow is pointing downward, but I think you can get more than Stutzle, Sanderson and Luke Hughes. An unquestioned #1 goalie in a 14 team league that starts 2 is worth at least some proven talent.
    l
    To that end, if you can turn Hellebuyck into Brady Tkachuk, the list of things you should be willing to do to make that happen is a very long list. I'd focus on Brady T first and try to make an offer the other owner can't refuse.

Dobber Sports Ace

Not sure I like the direction that WPG is heading. With your scoring cats, a Helle for B. Tkachuck could be a good deal for you.

Dobber Sports Superstar

You have the goalie depth to do this. So, I'm saying do it. As others have said the situation in Winnipeg and the way the goalie gods have treated Helle indicates that he is indeed slipping and may no longer be a top 5 option, maybe worse, and I don't see that trend changing much in the next few years. You are getting an excellent return and with the goalies you have, Helle is expendable. Pull the trigger IMO.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports All-Star

I agree, if you can deal Helly and get a cornerstone player like Brady Tkachuk+ then go for it. Good luck
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent