Thread: Rank these goalies

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Rank these goalies

Stat categories
    Wins savepct gaa shutouts (max games pool)

Rank these goalies please

Talbot
    Lehner
    Swayman
    Keumper
    Knight

I see issues with all with not one really standing out.
    (roto-g,a,+/-,hits,shp,ppa,ppg,wins,gaa,svpct,so)

centers
    e staal, backstrom, stepan

wingers
    seguin, msl, Callahan, Neal
    defense
    chara, MDZ, Markov,

goalie
    Rinne, Rask

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Rank these goalies

Keumper - Defacto #1 barring injury. Stats will decline from COL, but will still seen majority of starts in WAS

Lehner - if healthy, he is the #1 in VGK. Thompson could cut into his workload some.
    Swayman - Wil be in a timeshare with Ullmark, but will be 1A in BOS. Will have an older but decent team around him for stats.

Knight - I think he performs better than Bobrovsky, but the 10m contract talks and they will run Bob out more. 1B
    Talbot - timeshare with Forsberg. 1B at best

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by BlackhawksFan View Post
    Keumper - Defacto #1 barring injury. Stats will decline from COL, but will still seen majority of starts in WAS

Lehner - if healthy, he is the #1 in VGK. Thompson could cut into his workload some.
    Swayman - Wil be in a timeshare with Ullmark, but will be 1A in BOS. Will have an older but decent team around him for stats.

Knight - I think he performs better than Bobrovsky, but the 10m contract talks and they will run Bob out more. 1B
    Talbot - timeshare with Forsberg. 1B at best
    Agree for the most part....but I bump Talbot up ahead of Swayman. Ullmark and Bob are much bigger threats than Forsberg is to Talbot.

Dobber Sports Superstar

"I see issues with all with not one really standing out." This sounds about right (:

However, I think we can get a ranking out of this, probably turns out dead wrong as the voodoo happens but what can you do (:

Kuemper/Lehner/Talbot - These three have the starting jobs and it's theirs to lose, and who the hell knows, that could happen. All three on decent enough teams. They are ranked in order, but close.

Swayman/Knight/Forsberg - Ranked in order. Timeshares at best, backups at it's worst. Swayman likely has the best shot at a time share, baring injury or other weirdness the other two like it or not are in a backup roll IMO.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Kuemper - only pure starter here
    Lehner - probably the #1 in Vegas, but the new coach had success with a more balanced load in Boston. Less of a workhorse than Kuemper, for multiple reasons.
    Swayman - tandem goalie, new coach will determine how much workloads are.
    Talbot - tandem goalie, could become toast, could take starting job.
    Knight - backup to Bobrovsky. Bob was good this year, Knight was average. At least Knight late season performance got himself up to average.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.