Thread: 1 SPOT OPEN 30 Team Dynasty Fantrax H2H SALARY CAP

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default *ONE SPOT OPEN *30 Team Dynasty Fantrax H2H SALARY CAP

Hello, we have 1 spot open atm in our new 30 team "Takeover" dynasty. The idea behind the league is each owner picked a real nhl team to takeover their entire roster and prospects.This is a trade heavy league and not so much activity from the waiver wire because of the big roster sizes. The scoring CATS are G, A, SOG, PPG, GWG, PPA, SHP, HATTRICKS, HIT, BLK ,TK, GV, FOW, TOI for the forwards and W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO, PT for goalies. Roster size 20 active, 4 reserve, 31 minor spots. The league is in its first year so we are going through the bumps of new league but we have an active chat lobby that we will ask you to join to discuss your trades and interact with the group. This is a fantrax premium league so there is a fee for that but other than that this is a free league .
    Thank You
    Last edited by Lucid88; February 18, 2022 at 1:34 PM.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: 1 SPOT OPEN 30 Team Dynasty Fantrax H2H SALARY CAP

We are still looking. Cheers

Dobber Sports Rookie

I'm interested to learn more about this league and the roster available. I am a 7 year fantasy player 4 year in a Dynasty league. Made playoffs each year. I'd call myself a above average gm.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by stacey View Post
    I'm interested to learn more about this league and the roster available. I am a 7 year fantasy player 4 year in a Dynasty league. Made playoffs each year. I'd call myself a above average gm.
    Thanks for reaching out ! Do you have FB Messenger? I need to get your name on the app so I can get you in touch with my commish . Thanks!