Thread: Activate Horton?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Activate Horton?

So apparently Horton is ready to join the lineup again.
    Horton (ankle) is among a group of injured Panthers that should return to the lineup Thursday, according to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Spin: Horton has missed the last eight games with the injury, posting 13 points in 21 games before that. Hopefully he can step back into the lineup and find the stride that was missing during the first quarter of the season.
    So whos got him and whos playing him?

Anyone have any additional info on the guy lately, as in, news in the last day or so regarding playing time and such for tonites game.

Ive been holding him on IR but now hes DTD. I have Hossa and Sykora at RW and i still have room to have Horton on the team. Doubt ill play Horton tonite though.

Just wanted to know more about the guy, cause i dont know much about him besides little tidbits.

Hopefully he can produce, maybe just enough to suffice as trade bait.

So, what say you Dobber?
    14 team H2H Keeper league.

Center: J. Carter, V. Lecavalier, J. Spezza, S. Stamkos

Wingers: J. Benn, L. Eriksson, N Horton, M. Hossa, N. Filatov, W. Wolski, Ju. Williams

D: V. Hedman, A. Goligoski, C. Barker, B. Campbell

G: S. Mason, P. Rinne, D. Ellis

SCORING: Goals, Assists, +/-, PIM, GWG, FOW, HAT, HIT, SOG, PPP, SHP. Wins, SV, SO, GAA, SV %

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Activate Horton?

A lacerated leg was what kept him out.

He\'s coming back to a team that\'s been smoking hot the past few weeks and I can\'t predict if his return will be a positive or negative impact to his team. When Horton has been playing, he\'s been having chemistry issues with his linemates. I\'d hold off and see how he does after a few games before activating him.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Activate Horton?

Thanks for the reply. Yea i think i would like to see how he does before i bring him into the lineup. Im hoping he produces though, hes got the talent.
    14 team H2H Keeper league.

Center: J. Carter, V. Lecavalier, J. Spezza, S. Stamkos

Wingers: J. Benn, L. Eriksson, N Horton, M. Hossa, N. Filatov, W. Wolski, Ju. Williams

D: V. Hedman, A. Goligoski, C. Barker, B. Campbell

G: S. Mason, P. Rinne, D. Ellis

SCORING: Goals, Assists, +/-, PIM, GWG, FOW, HAT, HIT, SOG, PPP, SHP. Wins, SV, SO, GAA, SV %