Thread: Marchand value? Please help

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Marchand value? Please help

Did a search and couldn’t find much on Marchand trades. What value would Marchand still have and in my set up. Was thinking of making an offer. Sig is below
    14 teams Full Dyansty.Points-G/A3.5,Plus/Minus(1/-1),PIM .5,PPP 2, Blocks .5,GWG 3,Hits .25. Goalies- Wins 3, Saves .15, SHO 6. 20 Roster: 3C,3RW,3 LW, 4D, 1UTIL, 2Goalie starts C: Stutzle,Aho,Petterson. RW:Guentzel, Marner, Boldy, Hagel, Jarvis. LW:Laine, Draisaitl,Kaprizov, Huberdeau. D:Hedman,Dahlin,Heiskanen, Boqvist. G:Vas,Helly, Sorokin. Prospects​: Denisenko,Raty,Morrow,Lambert, Askerov, Wallsteadt.

Default Re: Marchand value? Please help

Anyone?

Dobber Sports Titan

I traded for him in the summer and parted with Monahan and Kerfoot among a bunch of other littler pieces going every which way. It's a slightly deeper league and has a cap too so maybe not the best comparison, but the most relevant one I have.
    With your stats he should be extremely valuable. I would see if Aho worked straight up. The youth might tempt the other GM there.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Thanks Eskimo