Thread: Nash for Alfie

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Nash for Alfie

I\'m looking to land Nash because my team isn\'t full of goal scorers, subconsciously I drafted a bunch of centers who like to pass before they shoot, and several of my players are off to slow/terrible starts. I recently landed Alfredson in order to shore up my long term goal tending. Now I\'m trying to package him to get Nash. The other GM insists on Kopitar and Staal for Nash + a pick; but I think that\'s too much.

What do you think about Alfie + 1st for Nash + 2nd?

h2h category keeper pool. Stat categories are: G/A/+/-/PPG/PPA/W/SO/S%/GAA

We start 9 FWDs/4D/1G with bench and farm teams.

Current:
    Malkin/Toews/Kopitar/Semin/Alfredsson/O\'Sullivan/J.Staal/Hudler/Stafford/Hanzal/Weiss

Webber/Keith/Pitkanen/Gilbert/J.Johnson

Farm/Callups: Berglund/Voracek/Sanguinetti/VanRiemsdyk/Hodgson/Karlsson
    h2h category keeper pool: G/A/+/-/PPP/W/Saves/S%/GAA
    9FWD/4D/1G with bench and farm teams.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Perry, E.Staal, Weiss, Fleischmann, Lucic, Toews, Wheeler, Berglund, Ennis, Neal, Morrow, Kessel, Gionta, Kulikov, Yandle, Carlson, Suter, Hedman, Rinne, Halak

Dobber Sports Master

Default Nash for Alfie

The guy is asking way too much for Nash in the first offer you mentioned. I also think that you should hold off on dealing Alfie for Nash. There is still a good chance that Alf ends up with 35-40 goals. Nash wont have many more than that come the end of the year.

Personally, I think you are fine in the goal department. Malkin will score a couple bags full. Semin has a chance to get you 40. Kopitar will turn it around and he\'ll get you 30, maybe even 35 if you are lucky. Toews will get you another 30, maybe more. So I think you should avoid overreacting to the current under performance of your stars. The goals will come. Dont overpay for something that you may already have.