Thread: Bobrovskey vs Raanta

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Bobrovskey vs Raanta

In a keeper league, how much of an upgrade is Bob over Raanta?

Raanta was a bit of a trendy pick going into this season. He's done pretty well this year, but Arizona still could have a tough year. With Bob, it seems pretty clear his days in Columbus are numbered (although Korpisalo was pretty weak tonight apparently).

If Bob is still a big upgrade on Raanta, how much of a premium would you pay to get him in a swap of these two?

Thanks for any responses.
    9 Team Dynasty Pool. 30 Players, 20 Active (12 F, 6 D, 2 G). 10 Reserves. 20 Roster moves allowed per season.
    Forwards Points Only, D Points, Hits, Blocks, Goalies Wins and Shutouts.
    Drop 10 players in the offseason for free agent draft before season.

Forwards: Barzal, Forsberg, Guentzl, Buchnevic, Barkov, W. Nylander, P. Kane, Crosby, Fiala, Zibanejad, Vrana, Zuccarello, Pavelski, Tarasenko, Kreider, B. Schenn
    Defence: Fox, Sergachev, Pietrangelo, Letang, Karlsson, Hamilton, Spurgeon, Sandin, Boqvist, Matheson

Goal: Hellebuyck, Campbell, Skinner, Murray

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Bobrovskey vs Raanta

I think Bobrovsky gets traded in-season at this point. So his landing spot is important in your format - wins & shutouts. Raanta is good, but that format doesn't favor him as Arizona is a weaker team.

I'd try and acquire him and see if you can offer a non-keeper with some name value as a the other piece, and get back a lesser player who fits the format well. I'm thinking you have some defenders that aren't good at peripherals - that might be a way to go.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.