Thread: Finished draft. Wondering about replacements. 1F/1D [REP]

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Finished draft. Wondering about replacements. 1F/1D [REP]

Team in sig, VERY happy with my draft. However a couple things didn't go my way: Rakell got snagged from me with his sexy LW/RW and off night Anaheim'ness, ended up getting Rantanen instead which could end up working in my favor. Couple other players fell late and right as I noticed they got snagged out from under me too: Barzal/Radulov. However I did get Getzlaf in like the 8th round or something insane so I'll take that.

Actual questions: I messed up and didn't even mean to draft Konecny but didn't mind at the time. Should I drop Konecny for one of: E.Staal (C), Larkin (C), Lee(LW), Galchenyuk(LW,C), Perron (LW) Kreider (LW), Niedereitter (LW/RW), Fiala (LW/RW) ?? I left some other borderline guys but these seem the most relevant.

Then also considering dropping Montour for: Lindholm, Edler, Theodore, Spurgeon, Miller, Brodie, Schultz, Maatta?

I only have 2 pure centers on my team so I'm really thinking about going for Staal however my team really lacks the flexibility of multi position players and maybe a double wing is the way to go? As for the D I have no idea, literally just took Montour for off nights and remember watching him a couple games last season thinking he looked pretty solid. However in my format Edler had a great year last season and maybe he keeps it up.

Thoughts?
    12 Team Yahoo H2H Cash League, Daily Line Set Keep ANY 5.
    G-5, A-3, PPP-1, SHP-2, SOG-.4, HIT-.3, BLK-.5, FOW-.1, FOL-(-.065).
    W-6, SO-4, SV-.25, GA-(-1.25), L-(-1).

[2]C: Matthews, Kempe(RW)
    [2]LW: Svech(RW), Batherson(RW),
    [2]RW: Rantanen, Nichushkin(LW)

[4]D: Dahlin, Carlson, Toews, Krug

[2]G: Hellebuyck, Talbot

[4]B: Ingram(G), Wedgewood(G), McTavish(C/LW), Moore(LW/RW),

[2]IR+: Theodore(D)

The Great One

Default Re: Finished draft. Wondering about replacements. 1F/1D [REP]

I'd drop Konecny for Staal but also Montour for Fiala in case Fiala sticks on the top line. If he doesn't then you drop him for the next flavor of the week.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Finished draft. Wondering about replacements. 1F/1D [REP]

I'd drop Montour for Theodore. Konechny for Fiala worth a look but I would wait until the season starts and see how it goes.

McDavid/Necas/ Kucherov/Bjorkstrand/Rust/Nugent Hopkins/Cirelli/Zegras/- Letang/Morrissey/Dahlin - Swayman/Saros/Skinner

Prospects include:
    McTavish/Clarke/Bordeleau
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson

Don't worry I'm not going to say anything more than I have to. If that.