Thread: Steven Stamkos

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Steven Stamkos

If you are in a league that allows you to draft players that have not yet been drafted by an NHL team then I suggest you grab Stamkos as soon as you can.

The pool I am in allows us to draft underagers in the first two rounds only. I drafted Steven Stamkos and Philip McRae last season. Stamkos is the potential first overall pick for the 2008 NHL draft and I\'m expecting McRae to improve greatly this year in the OHL.

Stamkos plays in the OHL with the Sarnia Sting and Philip McRae plays in the OHL with the London Knights.
    My pool
    Goals = 1 point, Assists = 1/2 point, Goals Against = -1/2 point

Fowards: S. Stamkos, J. Neal, M. Moulson, M. Read, N. Foligno, B. Wheeler, L. Stempniak, J. Pavelski, B. Flynn, S. Bernier

D-men: S. Weber, PK Subban, D. Phaneuf, J. Carlson, TJ Brodie, B. Smith, M. Irwin, B. Dillon, K. Cumiskey,

Goalies: Nashville, Chicago, St. Louis

Farm: T. Rattie, R. Johansen, A. Killorn, J. Zucker, J. Akeson, M. Sgarbossa, A. Yogan, M. St. Croix, M. Friberg, E. Gelinas, A. Ness, J. Muzzin, MA Bourdon, S. Harrington, R. Smith, C. Emmerton, M. Mayorov, I. Makarov, P. Maroon

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re:Steven Stamkos

Stamkos is going to be a good one, but I\'m not so high on McRae. I feel there are at least five better \'08 forwards in the OHL alone.