Thread: Review my Guide?

I...am your father.

Default Review my Guide?

If you enjoyed the Fantasy Guide, please take a moment to rate and review it:
    http://dobbersports.com/product/dobb...-hockey-guide/

Not many people do this (nobody this year, yet). But I can always use the good vibes!
    Thanks!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Review my Guide?

I tried to leave a review, but it wouldn't let me...?

I will say that I don't buy any other guides anymore, and feel I've made steady gains in my dynasty since buying my first Dobber Guide two seasons ago. So much valuable information that it is impossible to digest it all in one sitting, and that is without the frequent updates. A++++ all the way.

Feel free to reprint this review anywhere you see fit Dobber, cause it is all true!

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Stud

@ Bottlenecker - you need to make sure you are logged in after you click on the link Dobber provided to leave a review. I had no problem leaving my review

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bulls View Post
    @ Bottlenecker - you need to make sure you are logged in after you click on the link Dobber provided to leave a review. I had no problem leaving my review
    Thank you!

Bottlenecker - this was actually an issue the whole time! I didnt' realize that it wasn't allowing reviews! And here I am like an idiot wondering why nobody was leaving one! LOL I was asking for it in the Ramblings, and even in the Guide itself, and not one review! But last night towards midnight (i.e. right after your post here) we got it fixed.

So reviewing is now fixed, sorry everyone for wasting your time earlier!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Veteran

Posted - I AM NOT A ROBOT!
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster