Thread: Another Pick Up Thread

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Another Pick Up Thread

Okay guys, I'm having a terrible start to the year and have #1 waiver priority. Need to make a good claim. This will process tomorrow morning, so need help tonight. 12 team PPR

Choices:

Kenyan Drake (MIA) RB
    Jamison Crowder (WSH) WR
    Dennis Pitta (BAL) TE
    Quincy Enunwa (NYJ) WR
    Fozzy Whittaker (CAR) RB
    Cameron Artis-Payne (CAR) RB
    Matt Asiata (MIN) RB

I currently have Artis-Payne as my claim based on some research. Probably need a RB over anything else, but could probably use anything. Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Another Pick Up Thread

You could look in to Dexter McCluster as well? - Thanks to PenguinHunter...
    He might be a nice RB add. CAP will be good too.

Fozzy has a good opportunity with Stewart out, but I think he's just a flash...he's 27 and that was his first 100 yard ever! (including college)
    NHL 16 Team, Keeper - Keep 22 / 44 (11 NHLers, 11 Prospects)
    NHL 15 Team, Dynasty
    NHL 10 Team, One Year
    NHL 8 Team, Cap League
    NFL 12 Team, 0.5 PPR
    NFL 10 Team, Standard Non PPR
    NFL 8 Team, 0.5 PPR
    MLB 10 Team, Roto

Do you reset the wire each week? If you don't reset each week I would not waste the #1 spot on any of the players listed. Out of the players listed I like Enunwa the best. It looks like he could hold some good flex appeal as the #3. Plus Decker and Marshall are both banged up. If you need a TE I would grab Pitta after the claim goes through.
    14 TM Keep 30 H2H Points
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 1 UT, 2 G

C - S Stamkos, A Barkov, B Point, L Couture, D Strome, C Dvorak, A Turcotte, P Krebs
    LW - B Marchand, G Landeskog, P Luc Dubois, T Konecny, C Keller, J Farabee, L Raymond
    RW - M Marner, B Boeser, T Meier, J Voracek, W Nylander, K Kaprizov, V Kratsov
    D - Z Werenski, I Provorov, S Gostisbehere, A Pietrangelo, R Pulock, N Hague, L Hughes
    G - A Vasilevsky, J Gibson, I Sorokin, K Kahkonen

Quote Originally Posted by CreamTeam View Post
    Do you reset the wire each week? If you don't reset each week I would not waste the #1 spot on any of the players listed. Out of the players listed I like Enunwa the best. It looks like he could hold some good flex appeal as the #3. Plus Decker and Marshall are both banged up. If you need a TE I would grab Pitta after the claim goes through.
    Yes, it resets each week. I'll have #1 as long as I'm bringing up the rear lol. So need to grab some talent, or at worst, someone to trade for a pick down the road, if I continue to flail.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quincy Enunwa; you won't regret it the Jets have a serious WR trio and he will never get top corner coverage.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    Quincy Enunwa; you won't regret it the Jets have a serious WR trio and he will never get top corner coverage.
    Not to mention they have nobody worthy of offense at TE and he is due for a big bump in any absence of Marshall or Decker...he should be owned across the board. 13 catches on 14 targets through 2 games, likely would have been higher if not for injuring his ribs against the Bills early in the 3rd.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    Not to mention they have nobody worthy of offense at TE and he is due for a big bump in any absence of Marshall or Decker...he should be owned across the board. 13 catches on 14 targets through 2 games, likely would have been higher if not for injuring his ribs against the Bills early in the 3rd.
    indeed; myself personally I am starting Tajae Sharpe against Riaders this week and if he does not do anything I will swap out for Quincy; big thing is he is a great blocker so he will always be on the field and he can line up as a TE, slot receiver or out wide. Very versatile should def be rostered.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

If they reset each week... then I would swing for the fences and go with CAP or Drake - CAP played awesome when Stewart was out last year and Drake was brought in by the current regime so he is liked there and could be used more than Ajayi against a porous Cleveland team.