Thread: Varlamov - upgrade over Mason, Lehner, Lehtonen, Condon, etc? (rep)

Dobber Sports Ace

Question Varlamov - upgrade over Mason, Lehner, Lehtonen, Condon, etc? (rep)

H2H league, goalie stats are W, GAA, SV%, SO. GAA and SV% are of the utmost importance to me, as I'm not willing to tarnish my percentages with bad stats in order to try to get another win.

The following guys are available via free agency, and I currently own Fleury, Elliott, and Lehner.

- Mason
    - Neuvirth
    - Lehner
    - Johnson
    - Lehtonen
    - Hiller
    - Condon

An owner has just offered me Varlamov for a low draft pick. Is Varlamov enough of an upgrade over Lehner to do the deal? Or should I just grab someone off the FA market instead (probably Mason)?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Varlamov - upgrade over Mason, Lehner, Lehtonen, Condon, etc? (rep)

Anyone? Rep will gladly be given!

Dobber Sports Ace

I am late sorry but I think Varly is a upgrade over Mason and Lehner but not much if you don't mind to lose a low pick DO IT.

I just trade for Varly I need a 3rd goalie for my team and tried to trade for Mason but the guy don't want BOB I am happy Mason have been shitty the last 2 weeks I think Neurvith took over, Lethonen but just bring wins the rest are OK but no one is a true #1 goalie like Varly.
    10teams H2H keep 12 dress 3C,3LW,3RW,6D,2G,2uti+4bench
    G,A,PIM,PPP,SOG,HIT,BS,W,L,GAA,SV%
    C:GETZ,Pavelski,Rakell,Brassard
    RW:P.Kane,Tarasenko,Wheeler,Silfverberg,Brown
    LW:Paciorety,Mantha,Panik,Namestnikov
    D:OEL,Burns,Josi,BUFF,E.Johnson,Sergachev,Mcavoy
    G:Holtby,Dubnyk,Budaj

Dobber Sports Sage

If you care about ratios, Varly is probably not your guy. I would select Neuvirth from that list.