Thread: Help with my Dynasty

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Help with my Dynasty

14 Team Keeper League. All offensive stats INCLUDING hits.

This is a 1st year keeper league. I did not do too well so I started making a few trades for picks in the upcoming draft ( I have 3 1sts and 4 2nds)

Looking forward to next season but i'm not sure where to go now. Who would you trade? Who should I target?

My team is a mess and would appreciate any help here. Lets get me ready for next season!!!
    C: Giroux, Johansen, Schenn
    LW: Forseberg, J Hockey, Patch
    RW: Tara, Radulov, Toffoli
    D: Josi, Werenski,
    Ghost, Keith
    F: Coyle, Ehlers,
    Tkatchuk
    B:
    Konency, Rantanen, Hartnell, Gallagher, Spezza
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Help with my Dynasty

I'm guessing full keeper? Your team looks good for having to liquidate it for picks. I would suggest trying to move Spezza, Perron and E.Kane. Spezza is obvious he's getting older and should hold some value to a team competing. Perron probably has sparse value if he continues to produce with his new team so watch that situation closely. E.Kane although young is a an injury risk in which I don't ever see fulfilling his potential let him be someone else's headache while he still holds name value.

Now who to target... Its obvious your D core is weak. If this is a full keeper you will be able to use those picks on young forwards who are more likely to explode fantasy value wise younger then D. So I am targeting D with your aging/under producing assets labelled above. I'm going for the following players in order with whatever package out of the assets named above you can use to get them:

1.) Ekblad. This is a stretch but maybe Larsson/Spezza/Kane combo can land him while he's injured. Use all your non essential assets to acquire him if possible.
    2.) Morgan Rielly
    3.) Rasmus Ristolainen
    4.) Nurse
    5.) Jones
    6.) Hannifin
    7.) Jacob Trouba
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky