Thread: Pickup Bobby Ryan?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Pickup Bobby Ryan?

He's been hot lately and playing better. While this is purely speculation, the potential for Duchene or someone else to join Ott could makes him a more attractive piece.

Is Ryan better than Okposo, Nyqvist, Zuccarello, etc?

Banned

Default Re: Pickup Bobby Ryan?

Why wouldn't he be atttractive regardless of if they add somebody?id take him over all those guys personally.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Why wouldn't he be atttractive regardless of if they add somebody?id take him over all those guys personally.
    Because he's the American Semin and about as useful as Matt Duchene- talented but always leaving us habitually disappointed.

Understood, but Zuccs is the 10th ranked rw right now and is sneaky good in my format. I'd say its between Okposo and Nyqvist?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CarbombCarcillo View Post
    Because he's the American Semin and about as useful as Matt Duchene- talented but always leaving us habitually disappointed.

Understood, but Zuccs is the 10th ranked rw right now and is sneaky good in my format. I'd say its between Okposo and Nyqvist?
    Ryan has 14 points in 16 games and is playing very well. American semin would be Scott Gomez. People need to pounce on guys who are producing and not pay attention to the circle jerk stigmas

I'd probably prefer to drop nyquist but I don't know who is better in that format between him and okposo

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by CarbombCarcillo View Post
    I'd say its between Okposo and Nyqvist?
    I agree with that. Looks like you'll have to lose one of them once Couture returns anyway.
    ESPN 8-Team Fantasy H2H Points-Only - 1 Year, No Max Games Played, 2 Weekly Acquisitions

G(3), A(2), PPP(.5), PIM (.25), SOG (.3), SHP(1)

W(4), SO(2), L(-1),

9F, 5D, 2G, 7BN, 1-IR

F: Ovechkin, Hall, R. Johansen, Spezza, Steen, Oshie, O'Reilly,
    Duchene, Nugent-Hopkins, Brassard, E. Kane, Domi, Marchand, Palat
    D: Byfuglien, Klingberg, Ekman-Larsson, Ekblad, Phaneuf, Vatanen, Pietrangelo
    G: Holtby, Rinne, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Ryan has 14 points in 16 games and is playing very well. American semin would be Scott Gomez. People need to pounce on guys who are producing and not pay attention to the circle jerk stigmas

I'd probably prefer to drop nyquist but I don't know who is better in that format between him and okposo
    Here's a comparison of the four from last season to base your decision..Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 8.13.19 PM.png