Thread: Johansen is on the block

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Johansen is on the block

I've let it be known that for the first time in three years, I'll entertain offers on Ryan Johansen.

Couple of them so far have been: * none have really got me too motivated to move him*

Turris + Daniel Sedin

Yakupov + Sedin

Nichushkin + Pasternak

I've been working to get big name players by adding to Johansen, but nothing has stuck thus far.

I'm intrigued by Turris+ Daniel.. but should I prefer the high-end potential of Yakupov in a deal like this?

Love any advice! Thanks in advance
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Johansen is on the block

Why are you selling him in a keeper?

Losing the faith a little early.

I own RyJo in a couple keeper multi cat leagues and I have zero interest in moving him.

For the record, none of those offers move my needle for Johansen.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Genius

I don't think you should take any of those. You should be able to get more for Johansen. I think with the Yak trade, the best you could hope for is if Yakupov reaches what Johansen is. I'd wait for more offers

Dobber Sports Stud

I think you're both right. None of those offers really have me moving to much. I may be losing the faith a little early on Johansen, but I've witness what playing for Torts can do to a team. I have a strong suspicion that Johansen will suffer under the new coaching regime. Id like to sell high on him for sure, not looking to give him away.

Great to get confirmation that its not enough

I told him to include both Turris and Yakupov and we can begin serious negotiations.