Thread: Does Eberle have much value left

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Does Eberle have much value left

Now that he is placed on LTIR.

Since my league we trade points with the players we are trading away. Do you think me Trading Mikko Koivu (8pts) for Eberle is wise. Is that enough. Should I trade Mikko while his stock is relatively good right now

The Wolverine

Default Re: Does Eberle have much value left

I would do that instantly. Nevermind the small number of points traded away (we're only 3 weeks into the season) but you get a guy to help you later this season and for the future.

That being said, is that offer on the table? Or are you thinking of proposing? Not sure the Eberle owner would bite.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I would do that instantly. Nevermind the small number of points traded away (we're only 3 weeks into the season) but you get a guy to help you later this season and for the future.

That being said, is that offer on the table? Or are you thinking of proposing? Not sure the Eberle owner would bite.
    I was thinking of offering it. It would add 6 points onto his team and he is in the hunt for 1st but I believe he might wait out on other offers.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    I was thinking of offering it. It would add 6 points onto his team and he is in the hunt for 1st but I believe he might wait out on other offers.
    I don't think Koivu is enough for his push for 1st, even if Eberle is out a few more weeks. Especially as he has a great keeper as well - Koivu won't guarantee anything.

Dobber Sports Monster

I don't think Koivu is enough for his push for 1st, even if Eberle is out a few more weeks. Especially as he has a great keeper as well - Koivu won't guarantee anything.
    How much longer do you think Ebs will be out. I just figured LTIR meant maybe 2-3 months but am I out to lunch

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    How much longer do you think Ebs will be out. I just figured LTIR meant maybe 2-3 months but am I out to lunch
    Check the other thread - it doesn't change anything for Eberle as it makes the team more flexible.

Dobber Sports Monster

Check the other thread - it doesn't change anything for Eberle as it makes the team more flexible.
    Oh ok thank you

Dobber Sports Genius

I don't think that's enough for Eberle but you can try it and see what he says

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by rangerfan2430 View Post
    I don't think that's enough for Eberle but you can try it and see what he says
    I think I will wait and see how the season plays out. Since when we trade players we trade their points as well it changes things a bit. Things get very interesting at trade deadline. All the teams contending are selling their prospects for points. Each trade has limit of 40 pt difference until mid season draft then it changes to 20 pt difference