Thread: New lundqvist offer

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default New lundqvist offer

Other gms got wind of me shopping lundqvist and I have been offered lundqvist and rantanen/boedker for Frederik Andersen and barkov. I like this offer better as it allows me to keep Duchene (previous offer was Duchene and lundqvist for Crawford couture and Tatar/Ladd).

I am not 100% sold on Barkov thoigh. Does this one seem better or worse than the other?

Point=point for skaters, and 1.5 win, 3 shutout for goalies. Gibson is a free agent and so is khudobin.

Edit: keeper league, keep 5 (any position) + 1 rookie.

Goalies are vasilevskiy, bobrovsky, and lundqvist.

Starting 10 forwards : stastny, e kane, marleau, Duchene, MacKinnon, kucherov, sharp, boedker, saad, kuznetsov.

D: shattenkirk, Carlson, weber, burns.
    Last edited by jonsealey; October 22, 2015 at 1:43 PM. Reason: Keeper league

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: New lundqvist offer

Is this a dynasty league, keeper, or 1 year?

12 H2H Dynasty:
    S: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hits
    G: W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    LW: Robertson, Debrincat, Gaudreau
    C: Matthews, Point, Kuznetsov
    RW: Kyrou, Toffoli, Rakell
    D: Chychurn, Krug, Gavrikov, Giordano, Liljegren
    W/FWD/Skt: JT Miller, Nelson, Farabee
    G: Bobrovsky, Swayman
    Bench: Horvat, Dach, Greenway, R. Smith, Stutzle, Kunin, Skjei, E. Johnson
    Farm: Johnston, Raty, Maccelli, Lysell, Quinn, Sandin, Brannstrom, Dostal, Forsberg, Gustavsson, Thompson

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Is this a dynasty league, keeper, or 1 year?
    Sorry edited original, its a keeper.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

the way I see it is if you make this trade, lundqvist is the only keeper involved. So I would not make the trade. Keep lundqvist cause he is a guaranteed keeper.

Dobber Sports Genius

I wouldn't do it

Dobber Sports Pro

Why did other GMs just catch wind of it.....I would make a huge public announcement to all GMs in your league he is on the trade block. Start a bidding war for one of the best goalies in the game. Yes he is old but still has value for next 2-3 years or so.
    WHL - World Hockey League (24-Team Daily H2H) Est. 2015

Vancouver Voodoo
    C: Scheifele, Sedin, Stastny, Zetterberg
    LW: Panarin, Landeskog,
    RW: P. Kane, , Meier, Mantha, Anderson, Coyle, Hansen
    D: Carlson, Faulk, Hamilton, Trouba, Goligoski, Matheson
    G: Andersen, Mason
    Minors: Demko, Virtanen, Walman, Benson, Gourde, Boqvist, Glass, Foote, Claesson, Gaudette

12 team, keep 15 H2H Weekly
    Crosby, Malkin, Seguin, Kessel, Kucherov, Byfuglien, OEL, Klingberg, Holtby, Quick, Scheifele, Hellebuyck, Simmonds, Arvidsson, Schenn

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by GoNucks View Post
    Why did other GMs just catch wind of it.....I would make a huge public announcement to all GMs in your league he is on the trade block. Start a bidding war for one of the best goalies in the game. Yes he is old but still has value for next 2-3 years or so.
    Great point here.... don't ever trade an elite player without making him available to the whole league.

2 reasons
    1) Someone will get upset because they would have given you a better offer and you hurt your trading relationship with other owners.
    2) You can almost always get someone to pay a steeper price because you can use the competitive owners to up the price.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    Great point here.... don't ever trade an elite player without making him available to the whole league.

2 reasons
    1) Someone will get upset because they would have given you a better offer and you hurt your trading relationship with other owners.
    2) You can almost always get someone to pay a steeper price because you can use the competitive owners to up the price.
    True. Reminds me of what the Bruins did with Hamilton. They didn't really make it known that he was available and they got a low return from him