Thread: Worth holding on to khudobin or no point?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Worth holding on to khudobin or no point?

I may need to pick up some hit and block guys is it worth getting rid of khudobin since if anderson gets hurt they may go with gibson next..Let me know if i should drop him thanks
    12 Team Deep League Roto Auction- Categories - Goals , Assists, Special Points, Plus Minus, Shots , Hits/Blocks , GAA , SVPTG , Wins, Goalie Minutes Played

F- Mcdavid , Fiala , Toffoli , Marchessault , J. Norris , Batherson , Zegras , Puljarvi , Boeser ,
    D- Josi , Seth Jones , Werenski , Shattenkirk
    G- Campbell , Sorokin
    B- Dahlen , Eklund , Hoffman, , Lankinen, Swayman
    IR- Francouz

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Worth holding on to khudobin or no point?

I would lean towards keeping the Anaheim tandem. The Ducks *could/should* be a top team this year. Securing most of their starts will go along way to being successful. You have 2 goalie pairs (ANA/SJ) right now. That is great 'structure'.
    - I said... "God damn this tablet is heavy!"

Dobber Sports Genius

I think you could drop him. I don't think he will get to many starts

Dobber Sports Ace

Supposedly Boudreau said Khudobin was actually the better goaie in preseason. One iffy regular season game doesn't mean he's done. Keep the tandem for now

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
    Supposedly Boudreau said Khudobin was actually the better goaie in preseason. One iffy regular season game doesn't mean he's done. Keep the tandem for now
    Really? Then either BB doesn't call all the shots, or he is not confident in his own analysis? If I said Goalie X was the better goalie then started Goalie Y for all the starts so far.. what does that send as a message?

As for holding onto khudobin... I would let him go. you have Jones and Andersen, that is two solid goalies. If you need hits and blocks, go get em