Thread: My PK Subban and D. Hamilton for his Letang, Pastrnak and Dano

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default My PK Subban and D. Hamilton for his Letang, Pastrnak and Dano

league and team in my signature. This is his offer and my gut says no but this is a very strong offer and I am waffling on accepting it or not. I have a top 4 team in my estimation but his team is for sure top 2 so please advise as to what is best for me considering I want to win it now.
    12 teams, Keep 14 players with a 2 goalie limit, Fantrax H2H, start 3 LW, 3 C, 3 RW, 6 D, 2 G with 7 bench and 1 IR.
    Categories: G, A, +/-, SOG, PPP, Hits, and Blocks.
    Goalie Categories: W, GAA, SV%, and Shutouts.
    Center: T. Johnson, D. Krejci
    Left Wing: M. Pacioretty, A. Ovechkin, J. Huberdeau, N. Ehlers
    Right Wing: D. Backes
    Defense: E. Karlsson, P.K. Subban, D. Byfuglien, C. Parayko, D. Hamilton
    Goalies: C. Crawford, A. Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Legend

Default Re: My PK Subban and D. Hamilton for his Letang, Pastrnak and Dano

Welcome to the boards, Mythic.

Personally, I would not make this deal. Letang has blow-up potential but is oft-injured.

Pastrnak is a real nice, young player but I'm not bailing on a Top-3 D in any format (Subban) and an emerging stud who will be a 50-55 point animal as early is this year.

Dano is a decent prospect, but the kool-aid must be getting passed around these forums because I keep seeing his name pop up in different threads. He's certainly not a swing factor in a deal where you'd be giving up Subban and Hamilton.

If Letang wasn't a lock to miss 12-20 games a year, I'd consider it for a few more seconds, but as it stands now - no dice from me.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Genius

Definite no for me. Your D looks amazing. An offer had better be equally great to warrant breaking that up, and it needs to come in the form of a current blue chip forward, in my opinion.

Dobber Sports Deity

Personally I wouldn't do it. You are trading two keepers and I am not sure that Pastrnak and Dano are good enough YET to end up being keepers for you. Letang would be, but the other two I think you end up dropping.

If this was a full keeper, I'd consider it a strong offer but it is what it is.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."