Thread: A pitch for JVR

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default A pitch for JVR

Looking to retool my team for next season as the current year has been a lost campaign for me. I just completed a ROR for Bernier swap (I received Bernier) to boost up my goaltending for next season. Now that ROR is gone, I'm a little vulnerable at the LW spot, so I'm looking into acquiring JVR who has been placed on the block by his owner. The team that owns JVR is currently in last place, so he has indicated to me that he is mostly interested in younger assets (Picks/Prospects/young roster players). He mentioned specifically that he would be interested in Trouba, Pastrnak, and Anthony DeAngelo.

Just wondering if you were to make a play for JVR, what pieces from my roster would you consider moving for him? What would be the most that you would offer?

If it helps, here is my list of prospects:

Nikolay Goldobin, David Pastrnak, Anthony DeAngelo, William Karlsson, JT Compher, Radek Faksa, Adam Lowry, Mason McDonald

Picks: 1st, two 2nd's, two 3rd's, 4th, and 5th.

Scoring and settings are in the sig.

I should probably mention that I'm 14th/20 (In case you were wondering if I was in the McEichel sweepstakes).
    Thanks.
    20 team Dynasty League (H2H)

skaters - G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, SH%, HITS, BLK.
    Goal - W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SHO

C - MacKinnon, Couture
    LW - Filppula, Lowry
    RW - Simmonds, Eriksson, Pastrnak
    F - Brassard, Ribeiro, Bickell
    D - Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Trouba, Sekera, Leddy
    G - Elliott, Khudobin, Bernier
    Bench - Spooner, Ristolainen, Stalock, B. Connolly, Visnovsky, Gudbranson

The Great One

Default Re: A pitch for JVR

DeAngelo has a big name (prospectwise)- so that and a decent pick maybe? I know JVR is probably better than that but the Leafs are a total train wreck right now and hes gotta know that. i feel like based on the guys hes mentioned- that hes putting a lot of value on youth and futures- so id play that up.

Id POROBABLY do pasternak? I hate the idea of moving him in league that counts sogs though- I love hording high volume sog guys- lol!

Dont move Trouba- you'll regret that- and probably not even too long from now.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: A pitch for JVR

Oh crap, just realized I posted this in the "One year league" thread. Can a mod move this to the Keeper league trade section.
    Thanks.
    20 team Dynasty League (H2H)

skaters - G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, SH%, HITS, BLK.
    Goal - W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SHO

C - MacKinnon, Couture
    LW - Filppula, Lowry
    RW - Simmonds, Eriksson, Pastrnak
    F - Brassard, Ribeiro, Bickell
    D - Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Trouba, Sekera, Leddy
    G - Elliott, Khudobin, Bernier
    Bench - Spooner, Ristolainen, Stalock, B. Connolly, Visnovsky, Gudbranson