Thread: Rogers Hometown Hockey

Administrator

Default Rogers Hometown Hockey

Just wanted to know if anyone has attended one of these events. Ron MacLean is in town today and the arena is about 10 minutes from where I live. The big problem is that our parking situation is, to put it politely, less than ideal and I'm not sure if it's worth going out of my way to attend.

Yay or nay?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rogers Hometown Hockey

I cant say I have ever been to one, but if I had the chance like you do today, I'd probably make the effort to go check it out.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

Default Re: Rogers Hometown Hockey

Decided at the last minute to go by transit to avoid the parking mess. The walk to the bus stop is about 15 minutes away on foot. Took off early enough and as it turns out the bus passed by 15-20 minutes before its scheduled arrival time. I saw it from a distance. Didn't have a chance.

I haven't taken the transit here since I bought my car 7 years ago. Forgot how unreliable it is. Ultimate fail.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust