Thread: 3 Leagues...3 Playoffs REP REP REP

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default 3 Leagues...3 Playoffs REP REP REP

Alright so I made the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues....two in 6th...and my best team only came 3rd. Here we go:

League 1 PPR

2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/T, 1 W/R

I have Maclin vs Sea, Cobb vs Atl, Forsett @Mia , Mason @Was, Tate vs TB and Stills vs Car going.......with Gore @Oak, J. Brown vs KC, Bush vs TB and S. Bailey @Wash on my bench. I assume no one disagrees but I thought Id make the first one easy.

For what it's worth....starting Prater vs TB with Bryant @ GB, Hauschka @ Phi, Suisham @ Cin, Zuerlin @ Wash....just 3 per FG and 1 per PAT.

League 2 NO PPR

QB: Newton @ NO or Fitz @ Jax
    ***6 for TD but -2 for INT and -1 for sacks. Been going with Newton all year even though his point totals over last 4 weeks are 4, -1, 12, 5.

League 3 NO PPR

Choose 4: Green vs Pit, Evans @ Det, LaFell @ SD, Jeffrey vs Dal or Maclin vs Sea

Choose 1: Sankey vs NYG, Joique vs TB, L. Murray vs SF OR pickup Grice vs KC

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: 3 Leagues...3 Playoffs REP REP REP

1 - Set already, pretty easy to keep it that way.
    2 - due to you having penalties for sacks and picks, I would honestly go Fitz, Cam has thrown 7 interceptions since playing SEA, and those games included picks against NO, ATL, MIN, and Phi. Not that Fitz is a lock, but his opportunity and receiving options - not to mention he doesn't rifle the ball so hard that it becomes so difficult to catch - definitely are more tempting than Cam's.
    3 - Green is auto (he's been healthy, he's confident, Dalton just needs to put it up for him now), LaFell (it's hard to sit him when he's getting so much attention from Brady, the targets are there, and his numbers lately have been a trend, instead of a fluke), Jeffrey (he's just overtaking Marshall at this point, either that or he's healthier, although his own health is something to monitor, I also like the matchup when Romo is saying he will be 'much better', has a lot of potential for a high scoring game), and honestly, Maclin (not an appealing matchup, but a much more capable QB - I know, I can't believe it either - and he may not be blanketed by Sherman, Evans is great don't get me wrong, but Tampa simply has nothing to play but spoiler, and a matchup against DET is not appealing at all, they will control the ball for more than 60% of the game and will probably force Tampa to try and run the ball more than throwing it).
    As for who to start at RB, I would go Bell. Detroit stands that chance to control the ball, and maintain a healthy lead, Bell comes in to kill time while already having put up a TD and probably 70-80 TOT yards.

Good Luck
    10 team Cumulative Points Only - Keep 4
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PPP (1), PIM (0.25/min), S (0.4), H (0.2), Bs (0.2), FoW (0.1), W (4), Sv (0.2), SO (4), GA (-1)
    update inc.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Alright so I made the playoffs in all 3 of my leagues....two in 6th...and my best team only came 3rd. Here we go:

League 1 PPR

2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/T, 1 W/R

I have Maclin vs Sea, Cobb vs Atl, Forsett @Mia , Mason @Was, Tate vs TB and Stills vs Car going.......with Gore @Oak, J. Brown vs KC, Bush vs TB and S. Bailey @Wash on my bench. I assume no one disagrees but I thought Id make the first one easy.

For what it's worth....starting Prater vs TB with Bryant @ GB, Hauschka @ Phi, Suisham @ Cin, Zuerlin @ Wash....just 3 per FG and 1 per PAT.

League 2 NO PPR

QB: Newton @ NO or Fitz @ Jax
    ***6 for TD but -2 for INT and -1 for sacks. Been going with Newton all year even though his point totals over last 4 weeks are 4, -1, 12, 5.

League 3 NO PPR

Choose 4: Green vs Pit, Evans @ Det, LaFell @ SD, Jeffrey vs Dal or Maclin vs Sea

Choose 1: Sankey vs NYG, Joique vs TB, L. Murray vs SF OR pickup Grice vs KC
    In league 1 I would start Gore over a few players you got in. his matchup is great. but the way he has been playing I would understand you not using him.

In league 2. this 1 is a toughie as Newton has the upside despite the 6 TD game by Fitzgerald. but Fitz gets Jville so he has the matchup. I think I would go with Newton as I would be afraid they blow out Jville so much they end up running alot. if there was a Tannehill or Eli on the waivers I would start either over these 2 though.

In league 3 at WR I would go Green,Lafell,Jeffery (but make sure he is ready to go) and Maclin (although he scares me this week with his matchup). if Jeffery cannot go than I would put in Evans. you don't know how bad I want to say bench Maclin...but how can you the way he has played?

I would go with Bell at RB. he has less downside than the other 2 IMO.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by CT-Chill View Post
    1 - Set already, pretty easy to keep it that way.
    2 - due to you having penalties for sacks and picks, I would honestly go Fitz, Cam has thrown 7 interceptions since playing SEA, and those games included picks against NO, ATL, MIN, and Phi. Not that Fitz is a lock, but his opportunity and receiving options - not to mention he doesn't rifle the ball so hard that it becomes so difficult to catch - definitely are more tempting than Cam's.
    3 - Green is auto (he's been healthy, he's confident, Dalton just needs to put it up for him now), LaFell (it's hard to sit him when he's getting so much attention from Brady, the targets are there, and his numbers lately have been a trend, instead of a fluke), Jeffrey (he's just overtaking Marshall at this point, either that or he's healthier, although his own health is something to monitor, I also like the matchup when Romo is saying he will be 'much better', has a lot of potential for a high scoring game), and honestly, Maclin (not an appealing matchup, but a much more capable QB - I know, I can't believe it either - and he may not be blanketed by Sherman, Evans is great don't get me wrong, but Tampa simply has nothing to play but spoiler, and a matchup against DET is not appealing at all, they will control the ball for more than 60% of the game and will probably force Tampa to try and run the ball more than throwing it).
    As for who to start at RB, I would go Bell. Detroit stands that chance to control the ball, and maintain a healthy lead, Bell comes in to kill time while already having put up a TD and probably 70-80 TOT yards.

Good Luck
    Agree with all of this, except in league 3 I'd play Evans over LaFell.

In my view at least, there's no question that the opportunity will be there for Evans (he'll get targets in bunches and he's emerged as the top red zone option). By contrast, with Belichick's constant scheming, anything can happen with the Pats on offense at any point during any week. Could be LaFell's week to shine, or it could be his turn to take a back seat to Gronk, Edelman, Tim Wright and/or the RB flavor of the week.
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Agree with all of this, except in league 3 I'd play Evans over LaFell.

In my view at least, there's no question that the opportunity will be there for Evans (he'll get targets in bunches and he's emerged as the top red zone option). By contrast, with Belichick's constant scheming, anything can happen with the Pats on offense at any point during any week. Could be LaFell's week to shine, or it could be his turn to take a back seat to Gronk, Edelman, Tim Wright and/or the RB flavor of the week.
    This is true....I do also have Gronk in that league.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Guys i need help also
    I have to decide which flex WR to play in my yahoo PPR league that could pretty much decide if i win the playoff week this week choices are:
    1) Charles Johnson Min vs jets
    2)Donte Moncrief IND @Cleveland
    3) Vincent Jackson TBY at DET
    4) Harry Douglas Atlanta @ Green Bay
    5) Michael Floyd Arizona vs KC

One of these guys will have a monster week but which one?
    12 Team Deep League Roto Auction- Categories - Goals , Assists, Special Points, Plus Minus, Shots , Hits/Blocks , GAA , SVPTG , Wins, Goalie Minutes Played

F- Mcdavid , Fiala , Toffoli , Marchessault , J. Norris , Batherson , Zegras , Puljarvi , Boeser ,
    D- Josi , Seth Jones , Werenski , Shattenkirk
    G- Campbell , Sorokin
    B- Dahlen , Eklund , Hoffman, , Lankinen, Swayman
    IR- Francouz