Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Block Buster. how did we do?

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Block Buster. how did we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanna14 View Post
    I defiantly agree with you as owner of the team who was trading Kessel, i moved some huge pieces.
    I don't believe my team got much weaker in the process though and that's why I made this trade.
    it all depends on how my other players turnout to play this year (Voracek,nyquist,sedin)
    It's hard to evaluate the way you wrote it.
    You should provide some context such as.

Of those four players on the Stamkos-side, the owner intends to keep Stamkos & D.Sedin.
    Of those four players on the Kessel-side, the owner would've kept Kessel & Neal.

Of those four players on the Stamkos-side, the owner intended to keep Stamkos, D.Sedin, Nyquist.
    Of those four players on the Kessel-side, the owner intended to keep Kessel, Neal, Dubinsky.

In the future, I suppose that if a guy isn't a keeper for you, just leave them out of the posted trade - since they don't matter.
    Not to be mean, but it's a lot to ask us to evaluate a trade AND look at your rosters AND decide upon your keepers AND then revert to the original trade to evaluate.

In summary:
    I'll change my reply to call it a win-win. Yes.

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Block Buster. how did we do?

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    It's hard to evaluate the way you wrote it.
    You should provide some context such as.

Of those four players on the Stamkos-side, the owner intends to keep Stamkos & D.Sedin.
    Of those four players on the Kessel-side, the owner would've kept Kessel & Neal.

Of those four players on the Stamkos-side, the owner intended to keep Stamkos, D.Sedin, Nyquist.
    Of those four players on the Kessel-side, the owner intended to keep Kessel, Neal, Dubinsky.

In the future, I suppose that if a guy isn't a keeper for you, just leave them out of the posted trade - since they don't matter.
    Not to be mean, but it's a lot to ask us to evaluate a trade AND look at your rosters AND decide upon your keepers AND then revert to the original trade to evaluate.

In summary:
    I'll change my reply to call it a win-win. Yes.
    As the owner of B my mentallity was to build a multicat team. And improve my bottom end keepers, it came down to trading ether Ovi or Stamkos. I felt Ovi fit better on my squad, for what I envision my team to become. I looked at all four players coming back in this trade as keepers, in which the only for sure keepers before were Stamkos and Sedin.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky