Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Box

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Suggestion

Suggestion :

Put a time counter for the 2007-08 Pool Guide on the home page.

I can\'t wait to get mine!

Still 14 days; 10 hours; 30 minutes left...(from this post)
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

I...am your father.

Default Re:Suggestion Box

Thieving Giraffe wrote:
    Dobber wrote:
    top prospects tab is here, same as always...
    Not on my screen, it\'s not. The \'07 Prospects Report tab is still there, but the \"top 200 prospects\" has disappeared.

...when you\'re on the homepage, I mean...

For anyone who needs it immediately, the link is:

http://www.dobberhockey.com/content/...<br>Post edited by: Thieving Giraffe, at: 2007/07/17 12:02

Just discovered that Bugg had it checked out and forgot to check it back in. I fixed. Damn! sorry guys
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Benson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Kovalenko, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie, Daws
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Hanifin, Severson, Nikishin, Andrae

Dobber Sports Stud

Dobber, is there anything to be done about the inconsistency with the forums read feature? I find that the orange exclamation points (reflecting whether or not I have read a post or forum) are actually wrong more often than they are right.

I do know that this has been brought up before, and while it is pretty much my only complaint about an otherwise spectacular forum, it is also a constant annoyance. I\'d be surprised if I were the only one who felt that way.

Thanks,

TG
    T.G.

I...am your father.

Thieving Giraffe wrote:
    Dobber, is there anything to be done about the inconsistency with the forums read feature? I find that the orange exclamation points (reflecting whether or not I have read a post or forum) are actually wrong more often than they are right.

I do know that this has been brought up before, and while it is pretty much my only complaint about an otherwise spectacular forum, it is also a constant annoyance. I\'d be surprised if I were the only one who felt that way.

Thanks,

TG
    TG - I agree. Although I disagree it is wrong more than right...but it is bad for sure.
    I think the problem is if you are auto-logged out, but then you log back in shortly after. It works fine if you stay logged on. I\'ll look into extending the time before auto logoff. There must be some way...

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Benson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Kovalenko, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Hanifin, Severson, Nikishin, Andrae

I...am your father.

Actually...it may have been wrong more for you after all. The logoff setting was half the time for users as it was for admins.

I tripled it. Two and a half hours before auto logoff. Hopefully that works then.

Dobber Sports Stud

Thanks Dobbs, hopefully that will help. It might be that - for me - it was more often than not because my new IE version allows me to keep multiple \'tabs\' open, so that the site could easily be open under an inactive tab all day long.
    T.G.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Is there a way that the results of polls could be put in some kind of archive?

Even here in the forum.
    QHL Stanley Cup champion 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
    www.thephysicsofhockey.com

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

My pool has a specific \"goon\" category where only PIM\'s and fighting majors count.
    Any chance of getting a top-10 predicted goons list for 07-08? Or does this already come as part of the upcoming Pool Guide?

Thanks

b.

I...am your father.

PIM\'s get huge exposure in the pool guide, should cover your needs...

POLLS - looked into archiving them, but couldn\'t find a solution to the problem. They are archived in the admin section, but don\'t know how to make public...

Dobber Sports Sophomore

If you signup for the keeper pack after the 2007 prospect report is out when will you receive the prospect report. This is a new subscription under paypal. My keeper draft is half over already, that\'s why I am asking.

I...am your father.

Ron` wrote:
    If you signup for the keeper pack after the 2007 prospect report is out when will you receive the prospect report. This is a new subscription under paypal. My keeper draft is half over already, that\'s why I am asking.
    You should have it immediately. Email if you didn\'t. I sent it to whatever email was given/registered to Paypal

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks it showed up, slow day for email I guess.

Dobber Sports Initiate

HabsFan wrote:
    Would be nice to have a tab \"My Post\'s\" Would be easier to follow them..
    That\'s what I\'d like to see too.
    Team 1
    C: Kuznetsov
    LW: Ovechkin, Hall, Gaudreau, Huberdeau
    RW: Perry, Voracek, Nyquist
    D: Hedman,
    G: Schneider, Hellebuyck*
    Prospects: Lazar, Mantha, Bjorkstrand, Gillies, P.L. Dubois, Konency
    * Prospect Bonus

Team 2
    C: Crosby, Malkin, Backstrom, Coyle
    LW: Saad, Lucic, van Reimsdyk, Kuznetsov
    RW: Ovechkin, Connolly
    D: Byfuglein, Krug, Green, Lindholm, Savard
    G: Price, Varlamov, Anderson, Bernier, Pickard
    Prospects: Nurse, Milano, Hellebuyck, Jarry, Gillies, Chychrun

Dobber Sports Genius

for info on starting goalies try GoaliePost.com,not always right but at least it\'s something to go on other than a hunch.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Padawan

Not sure if anyone else has suggested this, but after listening to your appearance on the radio in Red Deer I would love a weekly fantasy hockey podcast. Have you thought about doing that?

The Airborne Attack
    (GFHL - 14 Team Keeper League 2016 Champions)

F: McDavid, Laine, Monahan, Simmonds, van Riemsdyk, Granlund, Schwartz, Kreider, Oshie, Trochek, Bjugstad
    D: Ekman Larsson, Carlson, Ristolainen, Parayko, Skjei, Ekblad, McNabb
    G: Price, Rinne, Halak, Montoya

Farm: Dvorak, Kaprizov, Ritchie, Rattie, Chabot, Carrick, Johns, Hutton, Sorokin