Thread: Max games table missing in Yahoo

The Wolverine

Default Max games table missing in Yahoo

Solution on post 10.

This was brought up in the communities forum here:

http://help.yahoo.com/communities/in...04620048ebc3b7

Still no word on whether they've noticed the issue and will fix it. I tried going into the help to contact someone but it wouldn't even give me that option, just to fill out a few drop down lists and then useless and irrelevant links.

Has anyone been in touch with a Yahoo rep who can shed some light on this? Obviously given those in max games leagues should be able to monitor it. But I guess with their shambles of an upgrade I'm not surprised.
    Last edited by horrorfan; September 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Interestingly, in H2H leagues the future schedule of match-ups is not activated beyond the week 1 match-up either. Yahoo has some work to do.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Interestingly, in H2H leagues the future schedule of match-ups is not activated beyond the week 1 match-up either. Yahoo has some work to do.
    Interesting - they appear in my league.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

So you can click forward a few weeks and it will show you the opponent? They show in mine but they aren't active past week 1. Maybe I will try another league.

Edit: Yeah same thing in my other H2H - no joy.

The Wolverine

So you can click forward a few weeks and it will show you the opponent? They show in mine but they aren't active past week 1. Maybe I will try another league.

Edit: Yeah same thing in my other H2H - no joy.
    Yeah I just hover over 'week 1' button and the other weeks appear. Occasionally there is a delay and have to hover away and then back but it does work. And clicking on those subsequent weeks shows the new matchups.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Hmmmm - well for me, all the weeks are there from the get-go but the weeks past 1 are dormant. This is on the bottom of your first matchup page, right?

The Wolverine

Hmmmm - well for me, all the weeks are there from the get-go but the weeks past 1 are dormant. This is on the bottom of your first matchup page, right?
    Actually I never checked there before, and have the same issue. I click the week number but doesn't go anywhere.

However, on the main league page where the matchups are shown at the top, there is a button that says 'week 1', and if you hover it shows all the other weeks. Click on them and the schedule changes. Then clicking on the matchup takes you to the right one.

So, some parts work and others don't. Sounds a lot like Yahoo in general.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Thanks, missed that main page function. Think it's new this year or I have been blind in the past.

The Wolverine

Thanks, missed that main page function. Think it's new this year or I have been blind in the past.
    It's definitely new this year. I'm used to the way you've been doing it, but went to it first since the matchups are now displayed at the top.

The Wolverine

I got a response from Yahoo:

"Your current maximum setting is the default 82 maximum games, which can be changed, and the table itself will show once the season has started and your players have played games."

Strange as to why they've set it up that way (as with other changes) but as long as it's accurate then it's fine.