Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chicagoans - I'm looking for advice and recommendations!!

Dobber Sports Pro

Not sure if you're into things like used records or vintage arcade games but there is incredible shop called "Logan's Hardware". On the outside it looks like a random hardware store but when you walk inside you're greeted to a great used/new record store and in the back is a shit ton of vintage arcade games. I'm not an arcade guy but if you like music/records you should really check out this gem.

www.logan-hardware.com/‎

If you're looking for a great live blues scene you gotta check out Kingston Mines
    2 stages, great beer, great music and I ran in to an AHL/NHL player there, Darren Haydar . Apparently the Chicago Wolves often drink there. I was pretty drunk and asked him lots of prospect questions about guys he played with haha. He obliged.
    http://twitter.com/robsintheshed

12 Team - H2H Keeper League - 25 Players - 13 Keepers
    (G, A, P, +/-, Hits, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV%)
    Keepers
    C: Tavares, Benn,
    LW: Galchenyuk, Landeskog, .
    RW: Pominville, Little, Oshie, Yakupov
    D: Subban, Vatanen, Fowler
    G: Price, Bishop

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by robmyatt View Post
    Not sure if you're into things like used records or vintage arcade games but there is incredible shop called "Logan's Hardware". On the outside it looks like a random hardware store but when you walk inside you're greeted to a great used/new record store and in the back is a shit ton of vintage arcade games. I'm not an arcade guy but if you like music/records you should really check out this gem.

www.logan-hardware.com/‎

If you're looking for a great live blues scene you gotta check out Kingston Mines
    2 stages, great beer, great music and I ran in to an AHL/NHL player there, Darren Haydar . Apparently the Chicago Wolves often drink there. I was pretty drunk and asked him lots of prospect questions about guys he played with haha. He obliged.
    Sweet, thanks for those suggestions. That hardware store sounds very cool and I'm definitely looking for some blues/jazz bars so Kingston mines is a great suggestion.