Thread: H2H Cash Keeper Seeking Replacement Manager

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default H2H Cash Keeper Seeking Replacement Manager

We'll be going into our fourth season this year. Here are the rules:

12 Teams
    H2H
    $25 Entry Fee (1st - $150, 2nd - $75, 3rd - $25, Reg. Season 1st - $50)
    CCLLRRDDDDGGUBBBBB (3IR)
    G, A, PPP, PIM, +/-, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    Minimum three goalie starts per week
    Weekly moves will be limited to four
    No more than 50 moves will be allowed for the year
    Two day trade review period with league votes
    Waivers are in effect and will last for two days
    Waiver priority is set to reverse of previous regular season standings at the beginning of each season
    Only NHL affiliated players are eligible for roster
    -i.e. a player has been drafted by/is under contract with an NHL team

Keepers

15 Keeper Points (KP)
    Goalies cost 5KP to keep
    Forwards cost 3KP to keep
    Defense cost 2KP to keep
    Prospects cost 1KP to keep
    A prospect is any skater (forward or defenseman) who has played less than 100 games
    Keeper deadline July 10th
    One of our managers recently moved across the country and won't be returning next year. Here is the team that he'll be giving up:

B. Richards, TJ Oshie, M. Cammalleri, P. Elias, M. Gaborik, J. Iginla, T. Brouwer, B. Boyes, M. Fisher, J. Staal, J. van Riemsdyk, K. Bieksa, D. Girardi, N. Leddy, P. Martin, I. Bryzgalov, N. Backstrom (MIN), and T. Vokoun

If you have any questions or would like to claim the team, please send me a PM.

Dobber Sports Newbie

The spot is still available. Also, I've received the same question regarding daily/weekly lineups a few times. This is a daily lineup league.

For more information, check out our offseason forum at: kpl.proboards.com

Dobber Sports Newbie

The spot I had originally posted about has been filled, but another team in the same league has come available. The league rules are in the top post. The newly available roster has the following players:

E. Staal, P. Bergeron, Ja. Benn, M. Richards, T. Seguin, C. Perry, A. Pietrangelo, D. Keith, A. Goligoski, J. Johnson, P. Berglund, C. Hodgson, A. Hemsky, M. Grabovski, V. Filppula, C. Schneider, S. Bobrovsky, K. Lehtonen, and R. Emery

Pm me with any questions.

Dobber Sports Newbie

The spot that had been previously claimed is now available. We currently need replacements for both teams I have posted about in this thread.

If you check the forum (kpl.proboards.com), you'll see that this is a very organized and well run league. We have ten highly knowledgeable and competitive managers.

Team 1: B. Richards, TJ Oshie, M. Cammalleri, P. Elias, M. Gaborik, J. Iginla, T. Brouwer, B. Boyes, M. Fisher, J. Staal, J. van Riemsdyk, K. Bieksa, D. Girardi, N. Leddy, P. Martin, I. Bryzgalov, N. Backstrom (MIN), and T. Vokoun

Team 2: E. Staal, P. Bergeron, Ja. Benn, M. Richards, T. Seguin, C. Perry, A. Pietrangelo, D. Keith, A. Goligoski, J. Johnson, P. Berglund, C. Hodgson, A. Hemsky, M. Grabovski, V. Filppula, C. Schneider, S. Bobrovsky, K. Lehtonen, and R. Emery

Please see the top post for details, and feel free to PM me with any questions.