Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: when it rains it pours - Commish needs help with decision

Dobber Sports Ace

Ryan please explain why multiple strangers are complaining about your actions. Yet your own friends aren't calling me out or defending you here.

Quote Originally Posted by teamplayer7 View Post
    That is another very low blow putting up email with my bank information after someone sends you money even though you cheated in the league.
    Sorry Ryan, all it had was your email and name of your bank. I have dedacted that info.

The money paid to you is not relavent, we both know that the remaining amount owed.
    It's not relevant that you say you paid me $600 (not true) and that I owe you money (definitely not true)?

you actually owe the league money because you have already been paid $600 or something
    Apparently you don't know the amount owed, or who owes the $.
    Last edited by cdubb; May 12, 2013 at 4:50 PM.
    Semi-retired

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

That is another very low blow putting up email with my bank information after someone sends you money even though you cheated in the league. I expect dobber to take that down. There are some things you shouldn't post Calvin. Warning to any other commish that ever pays out Calvin, that he may post the transactions in a public place so people have private banking details. The money paid to you is not relavent, we both know that the remaining amount owed.
    You are STILL doing this? Wow. Delusional.
    GO WINGS!

This is really just a cleverly disguised train wreck thread. Not as funny as the original, but clever nonetheless.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    This is really just a cleverly disguised train wreck thread. Not as funny as the original, but clever nonetheless.
    Lol, this train was off the tracks before it started yet somehow the engine has kept pulling, and pulling HARD at that!
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Your opportunity to prove you didn't collude and cheat as commissioners is over. For the people that read through the smoke screen, garbage and support from people that were no where close to the situation know that you elected to not show chat history to prove your innocents. There will allways be doubt in peoples minds about you now for the many people that didnt reply and go against the "group".

Fantrax reopened league for us because it was purchased on my CC but cant recover chat history's from deleted leagues........funny that all you had to do was reopen to prove that you didnt cheat but wouldnt and it turns out that it wouldnt have ****ed you. Now I guess its only mine and the other GM's word against you two, but at least we all can see from the chat that you were both unwilling to reopen the league for us so we could show the cheating and collusion with screen shots.

$200 league balance payout will be as follows:

$50 - for Bruin, the recruited team that had to take over the team that was destroyed and came into league under impression that he would be rebuilding this over a few years....and not pay his money and then have you two commissioners delete league after he paid.

$75 Vancity - never did I say that Vancity colluded or cheated with commish's.

$75 Blackhawks beard donation as stated in previous thread from before. Donated by league as payment of access balance.

You asked why non of my "friends", are on here to support me.....unlike you, I dont have friends that like to spend hours on dobber, You both have only 1/10 people supporting you from the actual pool.

Good luck to all of you, im done with this

Dobber Sports Ace

Your opportunity to prove you didn't collude and cheat as commissioners is over. For the people that read through the smoke screen, garbage and support from people that were no where close to the situation know that you elected to not show chat history to prove your innocents.

Now I guess its only mine and the other GM's word against you two, but at least we all can see from the chat that you were both unwilling to reopen the league for us so we could show the cheating and collusion with screen shots.
    Ryan - I'm not sure if you are closer to Eugene Melnyk hiring a CSI to prove Matt Cooke intentionally hurt Karlsson, OR more like OJ Simpson looking for his ex-wife's murderer all these years

You ADMITTED you fixed the league's draft to get Crosby. (But that's somehow not cheating b/c all commishes do it) that's why your precious league ended. You claim I only have the support of 1/10 but your friends won't support you publicly, and everyone else quit because of you rigging the draft. even your friends were invited to join the new league without you Ryan.

You are on a one man crusade to "prove" that I cheated. The other GM (Pens who is one of your close friends) is on record saying I didn't. So you are the ONLY one accusing me, and you don't have any evidence.

Here's the nice msg I received from you today:

"Fantrax reopened league for me because I paid with CC for it: You probably got emails saying that teams were deleted and your team was replaced by my second ID so I could read your chats.

I dont give a **** about dobber......but I do care about a cheat getting paid, your choice

1.Post your chat history with collusion, and you get your $$$
    or
    2. Put your remaining monies into blackhawks charity and I dont post your chats, and im done with the dobber thread
    Whats it going to be?"

That's a desperate man grasping at straws trying to blackmail me (over what what my Dobber rep?). You got fantrax to open up a deleted league, and still don't have a shred of evidence. not even your personal friend claims I did anything illegal.

Now the reason I didn't reply was because I actually have to go to work (not sit at home and dream up conspiracies like you do), and was scrubbed in surgery all day. And that's your "proof" I did something illegal.

Somehow you're a worse prosecutor/private investigator than fantasy pool player or commish I'm starting to believe that all those "concussions" you claim to have had really did effect you mentally. You are in so much denial that you didn't do anything wrong rigging the draft.

Giving up $100 is well worth it to not have to listen to you again.
    Last edited by cdubb; May 13, 2013 at 3:50 PM.
    Semi-retired