Thread: Kinsler/Parker for Moore/Ackley

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Kinsler/Parker for Moore/Ackley

I am in a 10-team AL only H2H league. I was offered Ian Kinsler and Jarrod Parker for Matt Moore and Dustin Ackley. I keep going back and forth on this one. I have a pretty deep staff but need to upgrade on offense. I think the biggest sticking point for me is giving up Moore's potential. Does anyone have any thoughts on this one? Thanks!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by chisoxadam View Post
    I am in a 10-team AL only H2H league. I was offered Ian Kinsler and Jarrod Parker for Matt Moore and Dustin Ackley. I keep going back and forth on this one. I have a pretty deep staff but need to upgrade on offense. I think the biggest sticking point for me is giving up Moore's potential. Does anyone have any thoughts on this one? Thanks!
    Welcome to the boards!

How does your team look overall? Is this H2H or Roto? I just need more information before I can give you my opinion.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Recruit

Thanks! Its a 10-team AL only H2H. No keepers. My best bats are Bautista, Zobrist, K. Morales, Moustakas, V-Mart and Viciedo. I also have Verlander, Morrow, W. Chen, D. Holland, Porcello and Griffin as pitchers and Colon, Diamond and Frieri on my bench.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I think you make that move, Kinsler is far better than Ackley and although Moore has the upside so does Parker.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Recruit

Thanks! That's what I was thinking, too, but its nice to get another opinion.