Thread: Rough draft?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Rough draft?

I have 1 SP through 6 rounds and am on the verge of going for another hitter. This is a 5x5 and I usually wait till round 5 and then go on a run for 4-5 picks. I am usually good at finding great SP value late.
    This year, I am finding a flaw with every arm that comes to me after round 3....This is a very educated league.
    Sabathia and Cincy boys are available, or grab Klip or Altuve @ 2nd. Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by bluejays View Post
    I have 1 SP through 6 rounds and am on the verge of going for another hitter. This is a 5x5 and I usually wait till round 5 and then go on a run for 4-5 picks. I am usually good at finding great SP value late.
    This year, I am finding a flaw with every arm that comes to me after round 3....This is a very educated league.
    Sabathia and Cincy boys are available, or grab Klip or Altuve @ 2nd. Thoughts?
    By Cincy you mean Cueto and Latos?
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Stud

Yes, think I can get both coming back or Cueto, Zimmerman, or maybe shields. I like building my bats first, but problem is I only have 1 sp!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I would take Cueto over Kipnis, you need another ace. Plus this isn't a keeper league, so Kipnis' value isn't inflated.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."