Thread: coyotes lines after Mike York?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default coyotes lines after Mike York?

Any word on where the Coyotes plan to slot Mike York? As far as i can see there are 4 likely options:

1) Either Mueller or Hanzal had so weak a prospect camp that they don\'t feel he will make the team at all, and thus got York for C2.

2) They plan to trade Kapanen or Zigomanis, and thus got York for C3.

3) York will join Reinprecht, Tjarnquist, and Carcillo in competing for the LW1 spot (Shane Doan\'s line, likely centered by Mueller) and will thus play LW on a yet undetermined line.

4) York will serve at RW3, a spot i thought awaiting RFA Bill Thomas.

Phoenix affords York a no pressure opportunity to rebound and rediscover himself, but he\'s got a better chance of it at C than on the wing - and he needs to lose weight before camp this time around?
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...

I...am your father.

Default Re:coyotes lines after Mike York?

It will be interesting. I think Mueller will be first line center though. I don\'t know if Hanzal will make the team.
    Zigomanis is fourth line center and Kapanen is second line center, so York can slot right in there on the second line.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I\'d be shocked if Mueller isn\'t the first line center out of camp. He is one of the most pro-ready prospects out there. The Coyotes don\'t exactly have many (any) other options anyways.
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Prodigy

If Mueller is the first line center, what kind of production can we expect from him in his rookie season?

40-50 pts, 50-60, 60-70???