Boobs =
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Let's try to stick to the topic at hand here... Paulina Gretzky's ta-tas
    Agreed you are a true consensus maker
    Semi-retired

Dobber Sports Master

Boobs are a great metaphor for US politics... focus too much on just the left or just the right and you will never satisfy 'the electorate'.

Oh, and if the left and right get too far apart things look ugly... Paulina does not have this problem.
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Boobs are a great metaphor for US politics... focus too much on just the left or just the right and you will never satisfy 'the electorate'.

Oh, and if the left and right get too far apart things look ugly... Paulina does not have this problem.
    Boobs are just great. Period.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by cdubb View Post
    Apparently here in Australia all eligible voters are required to do so by law. If you fail to vote at risk for paying a small fine ($20)

Think they get 95%+ voter turnout.
    Honestly, I think that is horrible. Would people who don't care about voting, but HAVE to vote by law, do any type of research? Would they use the ACDC method or the Abracadabra method when choosing a candidate? Maybe they would take the first candidate on the ballot! Would you rather have a 95 percent turnout when half of them are using random factor to determine their votes, or a 50 percent turnout when you know that the people who showed up actually care about who they are voting for? Forcing people to vote when they don't want to seems to me to be highly irresponsible. I am 43 years old, and in the 25 years that I have had the ability to vote, I have never missed a single vote. While I am disappointed when people are too lazy to vote, I certainly respect their right to NOT vote.

Doulos, you present an interesting point of view when it comes to your decision to not vote. It would bother me if somebody was too lazy to vote, but tried to pass off their reasons as something else. It doesn't seem that is the case with you. Bomm, I couldn't disagree with you more when you suggest that Doulos doesn't have a "Valid" reason to NOT vote. The fact that it is important to him makes it valid, regardless of whether or not you agree with him. Of course, this is just my opinion!

Rylant

Dobber Sports Deity

Paulinas hot, theres no doubting that. You know why she's so pissed at Obama... the same reason most rich people are pissed at him, he's about to start taxing the crap out of them after years of them getting away with paying little to no tax. Then again, is Paulina even rich or just living off Daddy?

Who cares, shes hot.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    Honestly, I think that is horrible. Would people who don't care about voting, but HAVE to vote by law, do any type of research? Would they use the ACDC method or the Abracadabra method when choosing a candidate? Maybe they would take the first candidate on the ballot! Would you rather have a 95 percent turnout when half of them are using random factor to determine their votes, or a 50 percent turnout when you know that the people who showed up actually care about who they are voting for? Forcing people to vote when they don't want to seems to me to be highly irresponsible. I am 43 years old, and in the 25 years that I have had the ability to vote, I have never missed a single vote. While I am disappointed when people are too lazy to vote, I certainly respect their right to NOT vote.

Rylant
    I just moved here but one argument is that it forces people to actually learn about their political candidates and make a decision rather than be apathetic.
    Semi-retired

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    Are we going to hold hands and sing 'kumbaya' now? You people sicken me.
    Someone has been watching too much Dragon's Den hahaha.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by cdubb View Post
    I just moved here but one argument is that it forces people to actually learn about their political candidates and make a decision rather than be apathetic.
    I've always been under the impression that there is a box where you can vote for "none of the above" (the Brewster's Millions approach). That way if a person does not want to actually cast a vote for any candidate they don't have to, but they have to still participate in the process.

Can anyone confirm this?

Dobber Sports Demi-God

BOOBS
    The message is approved by Pengwin7

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Chili con Carne View Post
    I've always been under the impression that there is a box where you can vote for "none of the above" (the Brewster's Millions approach). That way if a person does not want to actually cast a vote for any candidate they don't have to, but they have to still participate in the process.

Can anyone confirm this?
    See, I get the idea behind it. But from my point of view it's incredibly anti-democratic to punish people for not voting.