Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Skyrim question

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    Haven't got around to playing in a month...

Damn school. I miss it but have no idea of what I want to do.
    I hear ya man. It`s not a game you can play when you need half an hour of free time.

Banned

how do you freaking kill a dragon by yourself? ahhhh

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    how do you freaking kill a dragon by yourself? ahhhh
    Haha depends on the kind a lot of the time. Im pretty sure there are different levels of dragons, plus I find that the fire ones are WAAAAAAAAY harder than the frost ones.

I always stay near some sort of good cover so that I can easily get behind it if needed. After that I normally I will do a combination of two things:

1. While having my bow pulled back and ready, hide behind the cover and wait until lands and is done shooting fire/frost, then pop out and snap a few arrows.

2. If you're doing good for health, again while hiding behind the cover, wait until it lands and then run quickly to it's side with a two handed weapon ready. It will likely turn and start snapping at you, but you'll get some good shots in, especially if you have stamina to make the big swings.

Rinse and repeat pretty much....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Haha depends on the kind a lot of the time. Im pretty sure there are different levels of dragons, plus I find that the fire ones are WAAAAAAAAY harder than the frost ones.

I always stay near some sort of good cover so that I can easily get behind it if needed. After that I normally I will do a combination of two things:

1. While having my bow pulled back and ready, hide behind the cover and wait until lands and is done shooting fire/frost, then pop out and snap a few arrows.

2. If you're doing good for health, again while hiding behind the cover, wait until it lands and then run quickly to it's side with a two handed weapon ready. It will likely turn and start snapping at you, but you'll get some good shots in, especially if you have stamina to make the big swings.

Rinse and repeat pretty much....
    I just walk around them most of the time. Dumb Lyida does nothing. Too bad you can't command her to make you a sandwich

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    I just walk around them most of the time. Dumb Lyida does nothing. Too bad you can't command her to make you a sandwich
    Yeah, shame. I don't play on too high a difficulty but with Lydia tanking the dragon, I usually take about a minute to kill it with my arrows (gogo archer build).

It gets infinately easier after a particular quest (main line) gives you a shout to make then land.
    UHL - Detroit Red Wings
    24 team H2H (W-:L) Dynasty - 3C/LW/RW/F, 6D, 1G.
    G/A/(+/-)/PIM/SOG/PPP/SHP/GWG/HIT/BLK/FOW
    W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

NHL Cap + 1M salary cap (AAV)

Dobber Sports Immortal

Alchemy is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Alchemy is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt
    Alchemy, Blacksmithing and Enchanting can get you a theoretically infinite damage weapon...

It's broken beyond belief.
    UHL - Detroit Red Wings
    W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

Dobber Sports Immortal

Does this game continuously adapt to your skill level? Because Im finding Im getting my ass kicked lately. Like as in not even coming close to the early stages of some dungeons.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm not certain but I 'think' it upscales along with your level.

So if you've raised a ton of levels due to non-combat skills then you might have a hard time.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I'm not certain but I 'think' it upscales along with your level.

So if you've raised a ton of levels due to non-combat skills then you might have a hard time.
    They do level up as you level up. So that's why you want to max out those combat skills early and try to ignore the less-combat oriented one until you gear up nicely. Some monsters don't, however (either the Frostbite spiders are insanely easy after some point or they actually do and I just rip them a new one).

Also of note, companions also level up as well, and some gear you can get (quest gear - about 10-12 pieces of them) will have better specs on them the higher level you are when you receive them.
    UHL - Detroit Red Wings
    W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO

Dobber Sports Immortal

Im afraid to even post what exactly this is....oh wait it says it in the url.

Don't worry...it's funny

http://egotvonline.com/2012/05/01/sk...ikini-contest/

Dobber Sports Immortal

Long time since someone has posted in here.....but if this news is true then it might be worthy of a whole new thread......

The next DLC for Skyrim might very well allow you to ride dragons......yes....I said it.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...ext-skyrim-dlc

Dobber Sports Wizard

Sorry to bump but I needed to share this because it made me feel awesome.

I just did the Dark Brotherhood quest where you kill the Emperor's cousin at her wedding. I went above where she was talking, called in Ohdaviing for a distraction, pushed the stone gargoyle over on top of her, drank an invisibility potion, hopped down and took her wedding dress and ring, and walked right through the fighting out of the city like a boss
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Master

Like a boss!