Thread: Who to start tonight?

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Who to start tonight?

Team and league is in sig. Im already down 0-1 in wins and his goalies are Bryzgalov and Price. Who should I start??

Neuvirth vs Edm
    Lundqvist vs Ana
    Emery vs NYR
    Ward vs Atl

All pretty damn good options, I just dont know if I should do Neuvirth and Ward and go for 2 wins, or guarantee a win by going with Emery and Lundqvist.

Administrator

First things first you've got to wait on the health of Neuvirth. I'm not positive if he'll be back in tonight. He's a must start if he is in though. I also like Lundqvist because he's your workhorse and Anaheim sucks on the road.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Ninja

I don't like pitting goalies against each other unless they're stellar goalies. If a $h1tshow like that 8-6 Boston win awhile back happens then your goalie categories are destroyed for the week.

I would start Ward vs. ATL and Lundy vs. Anaheim.

The reason why I wouldn't start Neuvirth is because of the eye issue that occurred last game, just kind of leaves me uneasy. Thrashers have been terrible, only teams they've beaten in the last little while are the Leafs and the Panthers, and they were both 1 goal games...
    Lundqvist is Lundqvist and Callahan is riding hot, and Emery is making his first start tonight so that's another thing that makes me uneasy

Edit: Just wanted to note that the two goalies were stellar when the $h1tshow occurred lol.
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I would do Neuvirth and Ward. They both have good matchups.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    First things first you've got to wait on the health of Neuvirth. I'm not positive if he'll be back in tonight. He's a must start if he is in though. I also like Lundqvist because he's your workhorse and Anaheim sucks on the road.
    I was just going off of one of the goalie sites that said he was 75%. Obviously I will be checking throughout the day to see if anything changes. Also...the NYR-Ana game is in Anaheim tonight.

Im still leaning towards Neuvirth-Ward because I am a firm believer that teaams always come out flat after a big offensive performance like NY had over the weekend.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Well there goes that; sounds like Holtby was the only one on the ice today.

Dobber Sports Ninja

LWL has Holtby as confirmed for tonight, I'm sticking to my original input of Ward + Lundy.

http://www.leftwinglock.com/starting...s-mar-09-2011/
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!