Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 131 132 133 134 135 136
Results 2,026 to 2,028 of 2028

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Toronto Maple Leafs

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Thanks for finding that. I wanted to watch it again after discussing it. Forgot it was a 6-0 game too. You would think they would have been upset by that.
    Too many keeper leagues to list.
    (No I don't have a hockey problem…)

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    Thanks for finding that. I wanted to watch it again after discussing it. Forgot it was a 6-0 game too. You would think they would have been upset by that.
    I forgot the comments from Atkins. Saying he had to stick up for himself sometimes, and how it seemed like Atkins didn’t even show the team how bad that play was. It was an all around mess. I don’t think any forward on the ice play the role of “tough guy” but any of the 2 D out there should have been right in there. Hall eventually stepped in, but it showed me he tries, but he’s not a leader. He’s a Kessel style player when it comes to leadership. A voice in the room, but not the guy who wants to be do anything outside of his role.
    The Team I Root for “Tanking” Definition – Managing assets for a better future, without caring if you win as long as the team is performing to good practices.

All other Teams “Tanking” Definition – Not winning.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    I would only touch Connolly on a AHL only contract. He appears to have little to no NHL upside. He'd really be a waste of a contract spot for us. I'd rather bring Timashov into the AHL this year than him. By all accounts the NHL was overwhelming to him and he never adjusted to the speed of the game. Yzerman made out like a bandit with 2 - 2nd round picks for him.
    Agree 100%. No need for him to take a spot on this team, rather use it with a promotion from within. The Connolly ship has sailed with a lot of teams. Also prefer Polak over Wiz. The Polak signing is a need of size on the back end. Wiz isn't needed since Reilly and Gardiner have speed and talent. If Wiz was supposed to bring mentorship, Polak fits the bill for that too.

Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 131 132 133 134 135 136