Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 37 77 ... LastLast

Thread: Detroit Red Wings

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Hey folks, I've been really busy and unable to cover my Red Wings as much as I want to.

Anyway, just thought you'd like to know that Ryan Sproul is obliterating the OHL. In 35 games played, Sproul has put up a ridiculous 50 points (17 goals, 33 assists) with the Greyhounds. His teammate Nick Cousins leads the OHL in scoring with 81 points.

Sproul is not just a great player, but a player that makes everyone around him better. If he's not owned in your league, you definitely want to snag this guy ASAP.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Hey the Wings have a 3rd line! And now Bertuzzi is out with back issues.

http://www.freep.com/article/2013020...s|text|Detroit Red Wings

Joakim Andersson is going to be called up.

TWO afternoon games coming up this weekend for the Wings.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Two games in under 24 hours and Howard's going back to back! Wow!!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Man, I've been hard on Jimmy Howard, but after watching his performance today against L.A., I need to go a little easier. He made 45 saves, many of them spectacular, in backstopping the Red Wings to a 2-1 win. If he does that on a regular basis, I will change my opinion of him.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Man, I've been hard on Jimmy Howard, but after watching his performance today against L.A., I need to go a little easier. He made 45 saves, many of them spectacular, in backstopping the Red Wings to a 2-1 win. If he does that on a regular basis, I will change my opinion of him.
    People say he sucks, people say he's overrated. He does have bad games every now and then, but he really battles out there.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Fourth game vs the Blues tonight in 13 total on the year.

Franzen is out and it looks like Abdelkader will fill in on the line with Zberg and Brunner.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Now with Datsyuk out, looks like Samuelsson is back in the lineup tomorrow vs the Wild.

Nyquist back down to GR and Mrazek gets his second start tomrorow. Can't wait.

Dobber Sports Immortal

This game has a playoff atmosphere...and Datsyuk just scored a frigging dandy of a goal.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Dats is in freakin' beast mode. He always brings it against Nashville.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Dats is in freakin' beast mode. He always brings it against Nashville.
    Only so much he and Zetterberg can do though. They've been carrying this team all season and are going to need some support from the secondary guys if the Wings are going to make the playoffs.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Filppula needs to wake the **** up and fast.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Guru

twitter update:

Nick Kypreos ‏@RealKyper
    #Redwings Samuelsson out 2 wks fractured finger Holland tells HC @noon. Howard out with blurry vision last gm. Will go through tests 2day.
    Also that goal by Datsyuk last night was ****ing awesome ..... I love watching him play ..... he is a wizard with the puck.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Filppula needs to wake the **** up and fast.
    He was actually just dropped in my one-year. I'm torn on whether or not I should use my #3 waiver priority to drop Tlusty for him. That's how sad Filp's production has gotten.

Something from Helene St. James' article today:

This is a contract year for Filppula, and the Wings do want him back. He has the potential to be among the NHL's best second-line centers, and they need him all the more given the high probability Datsyuk opts to return to his native Russia after his contract expires following next season.
    http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=2013130220038

Wtf? Am I the only one thinking she's off her rocker regarding Datsyuk or what

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    Also that goal by Datsyuk last night was ****ing awesome ..... I love watching him play ..... he is a wizard with the puck.
    Goal of the year
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    He was actually just dropped in my one-year. I'm torn on whether or not I should use my #3 waiver priority to drop Tlusty for him. That's how sad Filp's production has gotten.

Something from Helene St. James' article today:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...=2013130220038

Wtf? Am I the only one thinking she's off her rocker regarding Datsyuk or what
    No I dont think she is off her rocker completely. There have been some rumblings that Datsyuk wants to finish his career in Russia but I dont think it will be after next season, I can see him signing another 2-3 yr deal and then going back to finish off the last few years. Having said I think that a lot will depend on how competitive the Wings continue to be.
    Last edited by wendelclark17; February 20, 2013 at 12:43 PM.