Page 108 of 371 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 5552

Thread: Edmonton Oilers

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Edmonton Oilers

I'd take Boyle, Legwand, Roy, or Santorelli over Olli.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow
    G (count 2): Askarov, Wallstedt, Wolf, Kochetkov, Levi
    3 round draft and 1 waiver per team per year

Dobber Sports Stud

I'm hoping for goc, fayne, Boyle, and Roy. And maybe they can convince dan Boyle to come with a 2 year 14 million contract.
    14 team Fantrax H2H keeper league
    G, A, P, SOG, Hits, Blocks, FOW, - W, Gaa, Sv%, Svs

C - Crosby, Tavares, Kopitar, Toews
    LW - Hall, Giroux(C), Vrana, Gaudreau
    RW - Pastrnak, Kane, Stamkos(C), Kubalik
    D - Burns, Murphy, Morrisey, Cernak, Whitecloud, Chiarot
    G - Mrazek, Campbell, Brossoit, Greiss
    Bench - Middlestat, Wennberg, Perron, Olofsson, Schwartz, Atkinson, Yama

Dobber Sports Veteran

I think they only sign 2 fwds.
    Def need to add another RD too.
    Fayne or Gilbert should be affordable.
    12 tm pts only dynasty
    F (count 12): Bedard, Boldy, Beniers, Cooley, Michkov, Norris, Landeskog, Rossi, Reichel, Pelletier, Tomasino, Foerster, Bordeleau, Lysell, Wahlstrom, Bourque, Stankoven, Nazar, Othmann, Ostlund, O.Moore
    D (count 6): McAvoy, Kylington, Byram, Boqvist, Perunovich, Lundkvist, L.Hughes, Zellweger, Morrow

Dobber Sports Deity

I am surprised no one has mentioned Grabovski as a possible 2nd line center for the Oilers. Personally I think he would be a solid addition.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I am surprised no one has mentioned Grabovski as a possible 2nd line center for the Oilers. Personally I think he would be a solid addition.
    Meh, I want to go big, or go home. I'd accept him as a consolation prize.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'd be happy if they got Grabo. That would enable them to take their time with Draisatl instead of rushing him in early like they usually do.
    League 1: 16 Teams. 8 Keepers. Weekly H2H
    F (Start 6): Barkov, J.Hughes, Zibanejad, E. Kane, Buchnevich, Kopitar, Coyle, Trocheck
    D (Start 4): Josi, Hamilton, Toews, Hanifin, Pionk, Clarke, Korchinski
    G (Start 1): Vasilevskiy, Daccord

Point System
    G=2, A=1, D-man G/A=+1, PIM=0.5, +/-=0.5, Shot=0.1, PPG=1, PPA=1
    Goalie Points
    W=4, S= 0.14, GA=-1, OvertimeW=1, ShootOutW =1, ShutOut=2

League 2: 12 Team Dynasty League - 30 man roster plus 7 farm.
    Keep 20 + 7 farm. Weekly H2H Roto. G, A, Shots, Hits, Blocks, PPP, Goalie W, SV%, GAA. Forward Positional Requirements.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

My dreamland has them trading one of their young d and 2015- 1st/2nd for someone like Seabrook on a cap team

Dobber Sports Veteran

So frustrating.....where are the big moves Mac-T? We NEED a #2 C, we cannot go into the season as is, we will get killed again. Back to overpaying for bottom pairing dman and 3rd liners, THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Blaster View Post
    So frustrating.....where are the big moves Mac-T? We NEED a #2 C, we cannot go into the season as is, we will get killed again. Back to overpaying for bottom pairing dman and 3rd liners, THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!!
    He's turned over like 75% of the roster since becoming GM. He IS doing something, but you just don't like it

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by joeb323 View Post
    I'd be happy if they got Grabo. That would enable them to take their time with Draisatl instead of rushing him in early like they usually do.
    Agreed, and at this point it looks like Grabo or Roy, unless they trade Yakupov for something to fill the 2C.......

Dobber Sports Veteran

They have 12mil to sign Petry, Schultz, and sign a center.
    Maybe they can still afford Grabovski.
    Who of their wingers can even handle the tough matchups with him?
    Perron and... ?
    12 tm pts only dynasty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MolsonX View Post
    Agreed, and at this point it looks like Grabo or Roy, unless they trade Yakupov for something to fill the 2C.......
    Grabovski would be a good signing for them I think. I think a big part of building the Oilers properly is patience and acquiring complimentary players and I think Grabs fits the bill on both fronts for them

The Great One

ok, rumor has it that Grabovski is going to sign with a team in the US. Guess it remains to be seen, but let's assume he doesn't sign with Edmonton...what does that leave us?

Legwand or Roy - veteran centers still on the market. I don't mind Legwand, I guess, but I'd be disappointed with Roy

Acquire a center via trade? I have to think that Berglund is available from St. Louis. Recently re-signed, big body, young. I think he'd be the perfect 2C for the Oilers. I'd happily deal a combination of prospects, Yakupov, Petry, picks, etc. With Stastny and Backes, seems to me like Berglund might be expendable.

I've also wondered about Kadri. I don't know why Toronto would trade him, but he continually seems to be on the market.

Any other 2C's on the market?

MacTavish has done a commendable job, given the issues he must deal with. I have to admit I am more optimistic about the team this year than I have been in a long time.
    12 team, H2H, salary cap
    1 pt/G or A, 2 pts/W, 1 pt/OTL, 1 pt/SO

Forward: B. Point, M. Necas, A. Debrincat, T. Zegras, J. Bratt, L. Raymond
    Defense: J. Morrissey, A. DeAngelo, S. Gostisbehere, D. Doughty
    Goalie: T. Demko, E. Merzlikins
    Bench: M. Rossi, C. Glass, M. Maccelli, M. Dumba, K. Shattenkirk, F. Andersen
    Prospects of Note: L. Stankoven, J. Lekkerimaki, D. Yurov, B. Clarke

League has been running continuously since 1997-98

Dobber Sports Veteran

Berglund could make sense.
    One of he or Sobotka could be on the move with Stastny in town.

I'd happily take either but not sure what STL would have their eyes on other than picks.

Ott is another free agent who is still out there too.
    12 tm pts only dynasty

Dobber Sports Ninja

Oh man, it would be too good to be true if Sobotka were to come to Edmonton, but I suspect the Blues management values him appropriately. Just about every time I watch him play, I come away impressed with his work ethic, but I don't see him as L2 Center, more of an elite third liner. If I'm the Blues, I would be looking to move Berglund.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket