Page 250 of 607 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 260 300 350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 9093

Thread: Montreal Canadiens

Administrator

Default Re: Montreal Canadiens

Emelin was at practice today and alternated on PP drills. Looks like he's back.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Administrator

Bournival was sent down to Hamilton to get into a couple games before getting called back up.

Dobber Sports Guru

It'd be interesting to know if the league has warned the Bruins and Habs after the handshake fiasco after the series last year not to let this game get out of hand.

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Administrator

So after a three-month road trip the Habs finally get a home game!

Dobber Sports Genius

Looking forward to tonight's game. Hopefully the couple of days rest did them well after starting the season playing 4 road games in 6 nights. Top line needs to pick it up.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rainydrinkwater View Post
    Looking forward to tonight's game. Hopefully the couple of days rest did them well after starting the season playing 4 road games in 6 nights. Top line needs to pick it up.
    It should be very much like a playoff game in terms of intensity, the two teams don't like each other and there is a lot of bad blood between them.
    It will be interesting to see what that shitbag Lucic does in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if he goes head hunting. Weise I think can handle himself OK but Lucic has got 15-20 lbs on him...Tinordi can scrap can't he? I'm hoping for a hard fought game like last playoffs where the Habs emerge victorious.

Dobber Sports Genius

I think Lucic is definitely going to try to initiate something with Weise but I don't know if I see a scrap from Lucic tonight as his wrist hasn't seemed to have fully healed yet if his play so far this season is any indication. I don't see that stopping him from trying to spear someone in the nuts though, so you never know. Fisticuffs/retribution or not, I think you're right, it will be an intense game despite being so early in the schedule.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    Tinordi can scrap can't he?
    He definitely can but Emelin will be back so maybe he doesn't even dress unless Beaulieu takes a seat this time.

Administrator

Emelin, Beaulieu out tonight.

Banned

Puck the bunny is predicting a Habs win:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...ener-1.2800390

Banned

All and all a pretty good game by both sides. Great to see the Habs still have their number and are carrying that into this season. You can see it's starting to get into the Bruins heads a bit and that's a great thing
    Habs are doing a good job of sticking with their game and what makes them successful, they know they have the advantage in speed and passing and they're able to exploit the Bruins with it.

WAY more goals than I expected given the caliber of the goalies in this matchup.
    Great way to start the season at the Bell Center, GO HABS GO!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Habs fans - I've used my mod powers (for good this time instead of evil) to move the pissing match posts between myself and mcgoo to the mocking hypocrite thread he created for me in The Lounge. I should have known better than to expect reasonable responses or even a modicum of respect from mister_mcgoo. Apologies for my role in this pointless back and forth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Habs fans - I've used my mod powers (for good this time instead of evil) to move the pissing match posts between myself and mcgoo to the mocking hypocrite thread he created for me in The Lounge. I should have known better than to expect reasonable responses or even a modicum of respect from mister_mcgoo. Apologies for my role in this pointless back and forth.
    So you've removed all context from the posts by moving them to a completely separate thread, then pretty much blamed me for the whole thing? Nice.
    Dude, all you had to do was go away and let us get back to the purpose of the thread but I guess this is the best I can hope for from Capt Hypocrite.

I am thrilled to have our thread back though, so for that at least you have my sincere thanks and my oft-reiterated welcome to visit it again should you ever come up with anything relevant to the team to discuss. Nighty night shnookums

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by mister_mcgoo View Post
    So you've removed all context from the posts by moving them to a completely separate thread, then pretty much blamed me for the whole thing? Nice.
    Dude, all you had to do was go away and let us get back to the purpose of the thread but I guess this is the best I can hope for from Capt Hypocrite.

I am thrilled to have our thread back though, so for that at least you have my sincere thanks and my oft-reiterated welcome to visit it again should you ever come up with anything relevant to the team to discuss. Nighty night shnookums
    Sweet Jeebus mcgoof, there is no pleasing you! I haven't deleted any of the posts, they are all MOVED to the thread you created in order to clean up this thread. I also posted what I did so that everyone knew it was me who moved the posts and why. I thought that might be appreciated. Since you have all the answers, maybe you should become a mod and show us how it's done? Capt Hypocrite out.

Banned

Sweet Jeebus mcgoof, there is no pleasing you! I haven't deleted any of the posts, they are all MOVED to the thread you created in order to clean up this thread. I also posted what I did so that everyone knew it was me who moved the posts and why. I thought that might be appreciated.
    Yeesh I said thanks whaddya want? I took objection to your parting shot but the thanks was legit, take it where you can get it Comish

Since you have all the answers, maybe you should become a mod and show us how it's done? Capt Hypocrite out.
    And deal with ******** like me all the time? Why would I want to do that?