Page 28 of 244 FirstFirst ... 18 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ross10019 View Post
    Spezza back in the lineup tonight. Let's hope he comes up big when the Sens need him most (not to mention his fantasy owners!)
    Apparently he lost 10 pounds

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by sentium View Post
    Ignorance. 99 times out of a 100 that kind of articles are written after some stat wanking and not watching the players in question.
    I believe you meant to say:

"99 times out of a 100 those kind of articles are written after some stat wanking and not watching the players in question."

or perhaps:

"99 times out of a 100 that kind of article is written after some stat wanking and not watching the players in question."

Just wanting to make sure that your derogatory statements are at least grammatically correct. Only because I know you'd do the same for me out of care and concern for kittens. Cheers!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    I believe you meant to say:

"99 times out of a 100 those kind of articles are written after some stat wanking and not watching the players in question."

or perhaps:

"99 times out of a 100 that kind of article is written after some stat wanking and not watching the players in question."

Just wanting to make sure that your derogatory statements are at least grammatically correct. Only because I know you'd do the same for me out of care and concern for kittens. Cheers!
    I love it when someone tries to correct me and is completely and totally wrong.

"that kind of articles" is a transposition of the normal syntactical relation, "articles of that kind"

So there, owned. Now quit trolling me, because you only fail all the time.

I might as well rub it in a little more and tell you that "those kind of articles" doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Come on, if you're going to correct me, at least try to make sense.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Ninja

I love it when someone tries to correct me and is completely and totally wrong.

"that kind of articles" is a transposition of the normal syntactical relation, "articles of that kind"

So there, owned. Now quit trolling me, because you only fail all the time.

I might as well rub it in a little more and tell you that "those kind of articles" doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Come on, if you're going to correct me, at least try to make sense.

Hahah okay you got me, I guess I was wrong.

Sadly that doesn't change the fact that you behave like a piece of shit to anyone that disagrees with you.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Yeah, and...?
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah, and...?
    Well why don't you just not be that way since you have lots of good things to say.

Dobber Sports Genius

If you haven't prepared yourselves for the Sens maybe missing the playoffs, you better start opening up your mind to it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    If you haven't prepared yourselves for the Sens maybe missing the playoffs, you better start opening up your mind to it.
    ok Nail2012

Dobber Sports Genius

Huge win tonight by the Sens.

Anderson was solid in relief of the injured Bishop. They need to build on this over the next 6 games to close out the regular season.

Absolutely love Coach MacLean for challenging his Sens into thinking of the final 7 games of the season as the first round of the playoffs. He said if they win 4 of the next 7, he feels they will make the playoffs, so think of the rest of the year as the first round of the playoffs and go out and win a round.

Dobber Sports Genius

The Sens 24th overall pick in the 2011 NHL Entry Draft - Matt Puempel made his pro debut today in the AHL.

He has worked hard and overcome some serious injuries (hip and 2 OHL concussions), so congratulations goes out to him. The next step of his dream comes when he makes his NHL debut, probably with a callup or two in 2013-14.

Dobber Sports Genius

It goes without saying, that tonights game in Winnipeg is huge, the remaining 6 games for the Sens are all big at this point. The three teams in the mix for the final two spots in the East - Sens, Sabres & Caps each have 6 games left. Ottawa's record against their final 6 opponents this season is (9-6-5), Buffalo's is (9-11-2), Washington's is (14-7-1).

Just a quick update on Bishop, he will be out 2 weeks because of a groin injury.
    Last edited by notch4077; March 26, 2012 at 2:05 PM.

Dobber Sports Genius

Ottawa Senators 2011, 21st overall selection, Stefan Noesen just tweeted the following:
    "why... 3 days ago it was almost 90 outside, today it is 40 #ihatemichigan"

I'm not sure if he realizes he was drafted by Ottawa at this point. Weather in Ottawa is no different.

All kidding aside, his #2 seeded Plymouth Whalers are down 2 games to none against the 7th seeded Guelph Storm right now in the 1st round of the OHL playoffs. The Whalers need to win Game 3 at home tomorrow night or face going down 3-0 and risk and early exit to what was a promising year for Noesen and Plymouth in the OHL.

Dobber Sports Genius

It seems to me that Sens Prospect Chris Wideman, 2009 4th rounder, is coming to Bingo. His College career with Miami University in Ohio ended last week and AHL Bingo forward Pat Cannone is on his way to the airport to pick him up. That means to me that the small defenceman is most likely coming to Bingo on an amateur tryout.

Congratulations to him if he does make his pro debut.

AND...HUGE WIN TONIGHT agaisnt the Jets. Alfie is God!!!!!!
    Last edited by notch4077; March 26, 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Dobber Sports Genius

Super read on Silfverberg.

http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/n...html?tx_ttnews[backPid]=955&cHash=f63f3d7e07

Just talking about last season, his maturity, this season, talents, the respect he has amongst his peers, SEL playoffs and next season.

Everything you need to get familiar with him...and you need to get acquainted with him! He will be in Ottawa next season, playing a big role with fellow Swedes Daniel Alfredsson and Erik Karlsson (if you catch my drift).

This article was published today, prior to their (Brynas') win, where Slifverberg potted another goal.

Dobber Sports Genius

Huge 2 points today against Philadelphia.

To again reference the 7 game series that Paul MacLean challenged his team with, the Sens have a 3-0 stranglehold on said series.

Sloppy game today, but Anderson was great when he needed to be...which was a lot.

Love that the Sens are taking care things themselves, controlling their own fate.

Lots of hockey left - @NYI, CAR, BOS and @NJ
    Win 2 fellas.