Page 199 of 244 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3660

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Banned

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

The Ottawa "Literally Worse than the Florida Panthers" Senators are two back of Montreal with two games in hand. This team is rolling.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Wish I could say the same about the Leafs... race for that final wildcard spot is going down to the wire.

I will say it feels good to be watching games in March that still matter.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Love the way they are playing the last 2 months. Karlsson is going into beast mode second half as he did last season. He's a multi-cat monster-- leading the damn league in blocks! Will be funny to see the rationale for why Burns wins Norris for his monster offensive season this year and Karlsson didn't last.

Anderson is playing on another level. The additions of Wingels/ Burrows/ Stallberg have really added depth to that bottom six. I don't love the price for Burrows but overall I like the deadline moves.

- - - Updated - - -

Love the way they are playing the last 2 months. Karlsson is going into beast mode second half as he did last season. He's a multi-cat monster-- leading the damn league in blocks! Will be funny to see the rationale for why Burns wins Norris for his monster offensive season this year and Karlsson didn't last.

Anderson is playing on another level. The additions of Wingels/ Burrows/ Stallberg have really added depth to that bottom six. I don't love the price for Burrows but overall I like the deadline moves.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Wish I could say the same about the Leafs... race for that final wildcard spot is going down to the wire.

I will say it feels good to be watching games in March that still matter.
    Good luck. I'd rather have Toronto in the playoffs than NYI.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lug Tread Lager View Post

It's quote comical to see the clear hypocrisy at work, isn't it? If Karlsson finished the season with 51 points like Doughty got last year, he would be HEAVILY criticized for having a very poor season even if his defense was stellar like it is now. Yet a guy like Doughty can finish with pedestrian production like that and still win. Meanwhile Burns has elite offensive numbers but literally plays the way people incorrectly criticized Karlsson of playing. He has free reign and shoots the puck whenever he has it on his stick and isn't as good as Karlsson in his own end. But whatever, the Norris was decided months ago

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Lug Tread Lager View Post
    Will be funny to see the rationale for why Burns wins Norris for his monster offensive season this year and Karlsson didn't last.
    Similar points except that Burns is on pace to more than double EK's goal totals. Pretty big difference.

Having said that EK is obviously a better overall defenseman, but what Burns is doing this year is insane.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Here's one thing I've noticed from a distance this year. Karlsson's pedestrian production from the 1st half of the year matches Ottawa's pedestrian record. EK's jacked up production matches Ottawa's current run.

Buns has been steady eddy, SJ has won/lost regardless of what he does. Ott. relys on EK more - they go as he goes. I don't think the Norris is decided just yet
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Similar points except that Burns is on pace to more than double EK's goal totals. Pretty big difference.

Having said that EK is obviously a better overall defenseman, but what Burns is doing this year is insane.
    I don't really care that burns will win it but it just shows how much a joke it was when doughty won it. 31 point difference and douggtys team wasn't even good either

Banned

First in the Atlantic. But the panthers and lighting are still much scarier to face in the playoffs according to some unknowldegable people.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Anderson out with a LBI, team says they will only know more later this week. Tough break, but Condon played really well during Anderson's absences this year. I'm a Leafs fan first, but having lived in Ottawa for more than a decade now, I've grown to like the Sens too. Here's hoping it's nothing too bad and Condon can take the wheel again.

14 Team H2H Cap
    G A DPTS FOW SOG STP H+B | W SV SV% GAA

C: Scheifele, Stamkos (rw), Tavares
    LW: Gaudreau, Giroux (c/rw), Labanc(rw)
    RW: Atkinson, Thompson (c), Keller (lw), Glendening (c)
    D: Klingberg, Gostisbehere, Dumba, Krug (50%), Trouba, McNabb, Gudas
    G: Holtby, Fleury, Markstrom

FARM NOTABLES:
    F: Bokk, A Thomas, Kaprizov, Dorofeyev, Mikheyev
    D: Dalhin, Beaudin, Dunn, Kylington, Harley
    G: Hart, Demko

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik View Post
    First in the Atlantic. But the panthers and lighting are still much scarier to face in the playoffs according to some unknowldegable people.
    Lol trying to troll with every post you make.

Banned

I'm just so scared of the Panthers that I have to try to act like Ottawa is better than them. The Panthers are ridiculously good when healthy.

Banned

The Panthers are 15 points back of the Sens. We better start winning soon or they'll be in our rearview mirror very soon.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'm just so scared of the Panthers that I have to try to act like Ottawa is better than them. The Panthers are ridiculously good when healthy.
    The Panthers are 15 points back of the Sens. We better start winning soon or they'll be in our rearview mirror very soon.
    Agreed. We're on the same page here. Good to see.

Banned

I torched your ass, RA.