Page 172 of 244 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3660

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Banned

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Quote Originally Posted by petegreg21 View Post
    Thoughts on Mikael Wikstrand? I doubt he makes the team out of camp with such a log jam on the left side, but how do you see him performing in coming years?
    I really like Wikstrand. I think he's close to the NHL but will spend the majority of the year in Binghamton. The good thing with him is that he can play either side on D. I think he can replace Wiercioch in a year or two and become Ceci's partner, but the organization is also high on Thomas Chabot so I am not sure (maybe he could be Chabot's partner as well). Either way I think Wikstrand is a lock for the NHL and could play on the PP one day. We'll have to see how he fares in the AHL first but I think he can put up good numbers this year. The organization is very high on him.

Banned

Chabot paired with Karlsson tonight. I am PUMPED to see that.

Banned

Chabot showing why the senators scouting is among the best in the game. Looks like he could step into the NHL today. Very smooth skating, puck handling, and decision making. He's gonna have a massive year.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Chabot paired with Karlsson tonight. I am PUMPED to see that.
    Just PUMPED? Why not take to the next level and get PUEMPELED?

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. On another note, I agree, the Sens scouts seem to come up with some gems. I'm liking what I see so far from the young Chabot.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Star

I watched part of the game and the Sens impressed me. It's only the preseason, but they have some good prospects.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I watched part of a Sens game and O'Connor seemed to play very well. It's doubtful that he forces Hammond back to the minors, right? I suspect that when Anderson goes down for a stretch, O'Connor will get his shot. Am I on the right track here? Trying to decide between O'Connor and Calgary's Jon Gillies for one of my farm teams.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I watched part of a Sens game and O'Connor seemed to play very well. It's doubtful that he forces Hammond back to the minors, right? I suspect that when Anderson goes down for a stretch, O'Connor will get his shot. Am I on the right track here? Trying to decide between O'Connor and Calgary's Jon Gillies for one of my farm teams.
    I think your on the right track

Banned

i don't think O'Connor would start if Anderson went down. He has stated he wants to develop properly and should be down in Binghamton all year. I think he would only get the call if Hammond was really bad in a starting role. But he will also earn more money being up in the NHL so he probably won't mind...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Well, Gillies was taken before my pick, so now I'm the proud owner of O'Connor on my farm team! Go Sens!? Give the big guy a couple of years to learn the pro game and then POW, straight to the moon!

Dobber Sports Wizard

What to expect from Wideman this year? Will he be the 7th dman most nights or does he project to dress regularly or somewhere in between?
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    What to expect from Wideman this year? Will he be the 7th dman most nights or does he project to dress regularly or somewhere in between?
    from what he's shown I think he starts off paired with Cowen on the bottom pairing. Then it's a wait and see. Maybe swapped for Boro some nights

Dobber Sports Star

Ottawa Senators ‏@Senators 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: #Sens sign 2015 first-round pick Thomas Chabot. Congrats @ThomasChabot1!

Dobber Sports Star

General Fanager ‏@generalfanager 22m22 minutes ago

Thomas Chabot (OTT) #Sens
    3 yrs @ $925,000 cap hit, $1.285M AAV
    $360,000 Schedule A bonus yearly

http://www.generalfanager.com/players/2232

Dobber Sports Stud

^^^ will he stick with the club?

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    ^^^ will he stick with the club?
    No he was sent back to junior